X

i love craigslist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love craigslist

just bragging I fucking love craigslist I just picked up a bunch of plastics two sets of seats a windshield and a bunch of other 93 parts for ...wait for it ....FREE feeling good like dancing bacon good
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

How did you pull that off?

Comment

Dang nice score dude!

Comment

damn...im jealous....wanna trade?
        New Carbs and new tires makes it hard to take it easy on the throttle....

Comment

You're a lucky guy

Comment

Wanna sell the plastics?
            never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
            Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
            confused katana build

Comment

Ill let u know about selling them im not sure what condtion there in imm gonna go threw the two sets i got plus this one and get the best looking ones for mine.and ill sell the other ones cheep to someone on jeer but they will most likely need work
              YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

so I went and got those parts yesterday .I got two sets of side fairings one set for the back .the side fairings need work .im gonna take the best set out of all four I have for mine the rest ill get rid of.two of the belly plastics.two oem airboxs with the rubber boots and clamps .with k&n style filters in there.i wont use them but they were free.a set of the aftermarket carben fiber looking signal lights for the front and rear. a windshield and like 3 sets of seats one solid one and a couple split ones.and another rear rim.. not bad for FREE. im sure theres other stuff in there I didn't even see yet.once i figure out what im gonna use .ill post all the extras i have on heer for whoever wants them at a good price.o and a headlight or to .that's just the spare parts i got yesterday ive got a bunch of other stuff in my buddys garage.if anyone is looking for something send me a message if i don't think ill use it ill get rid of it. p.s i know this isn't the for sale section but i got carried away

Comment

I could use a right side belly plastic. Mine was melted when I got it from the stock exhaust.
                  94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

You are a lucky man.

Comment

lucky

Comment

Lucky you.Wish I was that lucky

Comment

its not free if you perform favors - that's still paying lol /jk

Comment

god suck one di*k and your labeld for life

Comment

Working...
                            X