oh brother. look at this abomination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh brother. look at this abomination

previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

Abomination is the perfect word for that thing.

I love how it's 'only' $3,500 and the price is firm. Doesn't want to 'waste anyone's time.'
    Last edited by rockat; 10-29-2012, 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Extra life.

Comment

Would anybody be able to trust this monster? Might need to spend a full day at the DMV just getting the title changed. No thanks. I will stick with two wheels. When I can't ride on two wheels I will switch to a Miata, BMW Z4, or Boxster. Hopefully in my late 70's by that time.
      Last edited by MinnKat600; 10-29-2012, 09:36 AM. Reason: Spelling error
      Jim; 2001 Kat 600 totalled - 2011, 2000 Katana 750 - sold 2013, - Currently riding a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 - - Next bike to be determined.

Comment

That same bike gets CL link reposted here about once a month...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

id take it and throw some better lookin chrome wheels on it and ride.
          sigpic

Comment

kudos for 'thinking' outside the box for whomever frankensteined that thing..... eye roll.
            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Tempted to see in person.

Originally posted by MinnKat600 View Post
              Might need to spend a full day at the DMV just getting the title changed.
              Not here in Florida. You can just about register anything with no questions asked. Just pay and that's it.

Comment

Lol hes still trying to sell that pos?

Only in florida would someone think thats cool...
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i dont think abomination qiute covers that rolling pile of plunder. they left out death trap........
                  im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

I think it's a four wheeler rear end. I bet it wheelies nice with the K & N's!
                    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

just.....wow!
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Kill it with fire!

Comment

Quad swinger and axle with car rims and tires... on a $2500 bike. No "mods" actually done, except cutting some plastic and adding pods.

So now it's a $2000 bike, at best.

Still, I'd ride it.
                          Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

I don't think you could even pull a wheelie with them monstrous tires!! LOL that thing is hideous! Maybe with some 20's and not truck tire 20's and I'd think about it...thumbs way down

Comment

WHY?!?!

Man that's nasty; but I might take it around the block, if he'd only put the mirrors on the correct sides...

Comment

Working...
                              X