X

This forum has over 22,000 members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum has over 22,000 members

and on this Sunday afternoon you could pretty much count the number of posts on both hands.

Why is that do ya think?

1997 Katana 600
    Sold
    2006 Katana 600 Salvage

Katanas don't break and the weather was good enough to go ride?

Comment

I've been busy painting the bathroom...

Comment

22,000 members doesn't mean a damn thing. Look at the number of ACTIVE members. 1,252

Comment

Originally posted by strolltroll View Post
          and on this Sunday afternoon you could pretty much count the number of posts on both hands.

Why is that do ya think?
          SHY

Comment

It's actually over 24,000 members. Again, that is neither here nor there.

Comment

On the weekend, those who can ride, do.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I am a member and have a member
                Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

this forum is considerably more active during the winter months and early summer... because well the canooks cant ride up there and they come here to ***** about it in the winter.
                  The surge of broke poser teenagers wanting a motorcycle just like there retard friend's SS, during the spring and summer months stirs up fat tire, K&n, turbo, nos, steering damper, upgrading/ slow bike threads. fall is when all the newbs have given up due to the cold , bad luck, or their inability to adapt driving habits to a 2 wheeled machine.

Fall is the best times to go out and RIDE!... it's the coolest with out ice, the warmest with out heatstroke. It's the most beautiful with out the pollen, or extreme temperatures.

* other factors may include chemistry exams, possible socioeconomic status, access to the internet, busy individual schedules, preparing for the best holiday ever( Halloween), and many others i may have for gotten to include for a final catch all.
                  Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                  Tony
                  94 Katana 600

Comment

sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I think this forum is slower than it should be. Lots of good info but its been posted years ago. So when someone asks questions we just say use the search.
                      sigpic

Comment

You realize they haven't made a Katana since 2006 right?

Comment

That makes as antiquated as the bike.
                          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                          spammer police
                          USAF veteran
                          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Many members are busy with life. Such as my second move in 3 months each to diferent states and regions, plus my non stop work schedule.

This forum is more like a family than any other motorcycle forum I've been a part of. Family doesn't always talk to eachother constantly, but family always gets back together such as all the long time members here do.

Not busy enough for you? Wait till there is snow on the ground.
                            1992- project katfighter
                            2005- GSXR750
                            2001- TL1000R
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

il ragazzo gets prize for best answer. Worst answer? Well that should be obvious (and ignored).

I would think during the fall months when it's a bit to cool to ride would be the time riders would be here mapping out their strategy for next year.

I realize I live a bit closer to Canada than most. But similarily, didn't a large percentage of the "active" members have less than ideal biking weather yesterday.

1997 Katana 600
                              Sold
                              2006 Katana 600 Salvage

Comment

Working...
                              X