No announcement yet.
X

no more kat :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others have said, Glad to hear that you were wearing your gear and that you're okay. Sorry to hear that your bike is totaled. Keep us updated with what your next bike is, a GSXR might be kinda fun.. I dunno..
    Tony
    1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Glad your OK Heal up well and take the time to search for another bike.
      Blackdog
      DRz-400e plated
      Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

i would not accept the first or the second offer from his insurance. if you dont like the third offer then get a lawyer and go for it . the law is definately on your side. dont get punked by the insurance company . glad your ok . it could have been much worse , that goes without saying . get back on that horse , i would.......
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by rockat View Post
          I was rear ended in my old car years ago. It was low speed; maybe 15 mph and didn't cause any noticable damage to my car, but it took probably a year or more where I would sort of get nervous when coming to a stop and I would see a car coming up behind me.
          Ive been in the same situation, its scary and does take awhile to get over, you can never be too careful.

But good nothing more serious happened in regards to the accident, and hopefully everything goes well with the insurance *******s

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaBadass View Post
            Glad you're ok and will live to ride another day.
            +1
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Pugga View Post
              I've heard that line several times and still think it's an ignorant way of thinking. I haven't had a crash and don't plan on it, I did all my stupid stuff and all my crashes on dirt bikes as a kid.

Comment

Wow! Glad ur ok. What a good for nothin dumba$$. Take him for everything you can get. And then some. Definitely get back on. I would. Hate hearing about bikes gettin totaled. What a waste. But you walked away....Awesomeness!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Iv had his insurance and mine calling me all day. My insurance agent wants me to go and get x-rays, MRIs, and a bunch of other stuff done to make sure im 100%. I feel fine( still sore as all hell though) but i will just to make sure nothing will come up in a few weeks( and to make him pay hahaha). Good idea on looking up what the bike is worth in the real world( mine 93' 600 KBBs for about $1500, but i have seen a few 91s in a lot worse shape than mine was go for 2-2.2k, i have no clue why lol)

Comment

glad your ok ****ty thing to happen tho

Comment

Do take the time to go get xrays, and what ever else they'll do for you. Back injury's can take time to develop, and you don't want to be stuck with all sorts of bills for something that should have been paid for by the other insurance co. Hope you are back on the road soon!

Comment

I've noticed that variety several times and still think it's an uninformed way of considering. I haven't had a impact and don't technique on it, I did all my absurd factors and all my injuries on dirt motorcycles as a kid. If someone else needs me out through no error of my own, I'd have issues getting coming back on a motorcycle also.
                        KatRiders

Comment

Working...
                        X