Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need mine cleaned pm me on the details

Comment

PM sent
      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow View Post
        Some of you may remember me and some of you may want to forget me but to bad I am back and I am offering one hell of a deal to a couple members.

I have decided to start working on bikes again and with my 10 year old 5 gallon bucket of carb dip on its last leg I have done some research and decided to buy a medical grade ultrasonic cleaner.

Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash systems or soaking in harsh chemical dips.

I will disassemble, clean, reassemble, and visually synch your carbs and pack them up and send them back to you.

Now here is the deal that I will offer to the first two members who post in this thread. I will clean your carbs for only $50 plus parts (if needed) and return shipping.

After the first two sets I will charge $125 to KR members my normal fee would be $150
        Just curious. Are you still offering this service?

Comment

Yes i am
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

I want my truck rims soda blasted
            do you pick up and deliver
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
              I want my truck rims soda blasted
              do you pick up and deliver
              You cover the cost of Tim Hortons, Swiss Chalet and beer for Lou and I and its a deal.

Harley Davidson

Comment

I don't think there's enough beer and Timmy's for that
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
                  I don't think there's enough beer and Timmy's for that
                  None of that crappy kanadian beer either. I want milwaukee's best or maby keystone light(do they still make that stuff?)

Harley Davidson

Comment

Great Canadian Beer and Coffee Shortage of '13 caused by Lou and Corey going to canada
                    -Steve

sigpic
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow View Post
                      You cover the cost of Tim Hortons, Swiss Chalet and beer for Lou and I and its a deal.
                      I think I will just buy a new truck ,probably cheaper
                      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
                      X