X

ultrasonic carb cleaning and soda blasting service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultrasonic carb cleaning and soda blasting service

Some of you may remember me and some of you may want to forget me but to bad I am back and I am offering one hell of a deal to a couple members.

I have decided to start working on bikes again and with my 10 year old 5 gallon bucket of carb dip on its last leg I have done some research and decided to buy a medical grade ultrasonic cleaner.

Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash systems or soaking in harsh chemical dips.

I will disassemble, clean, reassemble, and visually synch your carbs and pack them up and send them back to you.

Now here is the deal that I will offer to the first two members who post in this thread. I will clean your carbs for only $50 plus parts (if needed) and return shipping.

After the first two sets I will charge $125 to KR members my normal fee would be $150
    Last edited by UFO8MyCow; 06-11-2012, 11:22 PM.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

I have an US cleaner for the carb on my RM, works wonders.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Come on someone must need there carbs cleaned
      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Give it some time, they will come
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Im in PM me or whatever the details. Hell I cant buy all the stuff to properly dip clean mine for less than 50 bucks....and I never was really that great at rebuilding a carb.
          Last edited by shadowrider; 05-22-2012, 10:24 PM.
          `03 Shadow VLX
          `92 Kat 750 Project
          ~M109R in the near future
          Originally posted by arsenic
          Oil's like religion, there's a million of them and yours is wrong.

Comment

Pm sent.

Harley Davidson

Comment

Originally posted by shadowrider View Post
              Hell I cant buy all the stuff to properly dip clean mine for less than 50 bucks....and I never was really that great at rebuilding a carb.
              He's not "rebuilding" your carb. The $50 service he's offering is cleaning your carb. If you rebuilt your carb it would be his cleaning fee of $50 then you see where it says plus parts (if needed). Well parts are ALWAYS needed. And to rebuild a carb correctly you need all new rubber parts. So just realize I'm certainly not talking badly about his skills, I've never seen them. But a rebuild and a clean are two VERY different things.

Comment

Arsnic is right, I am only cleaning, not rebuilding for that price, and carbs always need some parts but they usualy only need a few orings and I do have a large selection of metric and standard orings that I will throw a few in at no cost. and I always replace the pilot screw orings

Harley Davidson

Comment

Fully aware of that guys but thanks for keeping an eye out. Plus it gives me another set of eyes on these things which is usually a better thing. Plus it gives everyone here an idea of what to expect of this particular service. I plan on at least a good write up on my experience with it to help everyone out here thats thinking about it.
                  `03 Shadow VLX
                  `92 Kat 750 Project
                  ~M109R in the near future
                  Originally posted by arsenic
                  Oil's like religion, there's a million of them and yours is wrong.

Comment

Interested don't have money til the 7th though

Comment

welp i'd take a stab. mine are SUPER old. They prolly need rebuilds. but whats the turn around time ?

Comment

That soda blast thing is awesome to play with, but makes a helleva mess!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou View Post
                          That soda blast thing is awesome to play with, but makes a helleva mess!
                          who's this guy??????
                          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

DJ froZone I just sent you a pm with all the info you will need.

As for turn around time it should only take 2 days or less as long as I dont have to order parts. If I do need parts I will order them from Dennis Kirk as long as the have them in stock and I should get them the next day.

H,ey Lou i just got youre needles today and should be able to get yours back to you in a month or two
                            Last edited by UFO8MyCow; 05-31-2012, 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Harley Davidson

Comment

I still have one spot left for $50
                              Last edited by UFO8MyCow; 06-11-2012, 11:20 PM.

Harley Davidson

Comment

Working...
                              X