X

26 " swingarm extension ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 " swingarm extension ?

ran across this on craigslist , thought i would share.
    http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/3012040031.html

Wow that looks terrible! It looks like the rear wheel fell off and someone jimmied something on there to get it home. And a 5/8" thick chain guard? Good grief.

How to take a bike that's not known for handling and make sure it can't turn at all...
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha oh my god...what the hell is wrong with people.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out how that exhaust pipe articulates with the swingarm ? is it a rigid rear end ?
        ( Nevermind,,,, i re-read the ad,, solid strut)

i would take that stupid harley fender off and cruise it once just for giggles.
        Last edited by MTpockets; 05-12-2012, 08:26 PM. Reason: i cant read....

Comment

Only taken on highways and some roads.... U think it is due to not being able to make most turns on streets
          ----USMC combat vet----
          07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

Poor Busa. Some people just have to take things too far. 26" extension, chain guard from 5/8" thick steel?

Can someone please inform me as to why every extended bike is strutted?

Comment

Originally posted by 92GSX750 View Post
              Because it helps you maintain traction on your launch out of the parking lot at bike night

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

SMH and not at the bike...
                Originally posted by 92GSX750 View Post
                To keep the tire from eating the tail light...and not every one is. Mine's not

Comment

Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
                  To keep the tire from eating the tail light...
                  Spending some money on the crappy suspension can fix that instead of paying for a pointless stretch You know, doing things correctly.

Just a thought.

At least a Hayabusa can actually power up the front with the SWB

Comment

To each, his own! You don't have to like it but as long as you're alive people are gonna do stupid sh!t. But again remember they don't do it to please you

Comment

the 'boat trailer' fender is classy touch...
                      http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                      http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                      '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                      "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                      "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
                        the 'boat trailer' fender is classy touch...
                        "I spent all my money on the hideous swingarm and spray paint from walmart, look at this cool piece of metal I found!"

Comment

Betcha he cant turn that thing around inside his garage.

Comment

"Todays period of instruction will cover how to ruin a perfectly good Hayabusa, in the most ridiculous and immediate fashion possible."
                            Last edited by Scout; 05-14-2012, 12:39 PM.
                            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                            Semper Fi

Comment

The stretched look is cool but this is just way to much it looks god aweful
                              never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
                              Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
                              confused katana build

Comment

Working...
                              X