X

ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay

Hey, seen something on ebay a couple of weeks ago. It is supposed to make your hi-beam the garage door opener. Dunno, might be easier then trying to build your self
    Demon...Taste like chicken!

Re: ebay

Originally posted by Demon Hunter
    Hey, seen something on ebay a couple of weeks ago. It is supposed to make your hi-beam the garage door opener. Dunno, might be easier then trying to build your self
    hi beam that opens your garage? talk about security risk lol
    03 katanika

Comment

There's a thread on this in the mechanics or bodywork section. Basically, it's a bit of wiring to trigger the garage door opener's switch via the high-beam.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

that is one of the crazyiest things i ever heard on a bike

Comment

I think that's cool.
          "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

When ya install it let me know. I'll come sit across the street with my mag lite and mess with ya all night long.
            One project done, now on to the next few!!
            Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

You could always easily enough just hook up a seperate switch also, like under the starter button. There is a little area to put a switch in.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
              X