passenger comfort?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slip304 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUK...item588f820f29

What about one of these? I've never seen one on a bike in person but noticed them on ebay a while back and thought of it reading this post.
    I'm glad they posted the last two pictures. At first I though it was supposed to go around your neck!

Forget making the 600 more comfy. Get her some bicycling shorts for now (They make them for mountain biking, too if she doesn't like lycra.) and keep your eyes open for an 1100 with matching Corbin. Comfy AND fast! (Especially after you convert to the 17" wheels.)
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Is she really thin? My rump hurts too after a lot of time in the saddle, but that's because I have a typical skinny white-boy azz. Also, if she has really long legs the footpegs might be too high, putting her booty in a less-than-comfortable position. Some footpegs with a drop (like the Buell ones) could help that a bit.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
        Is she really thin? My rump hurts too after a lot of time in the saddle, but that's because I have a typical skinny white-boy azz. Also, if she has really long legs the footpegs might be too high, putting her booty in a less-than-comfortable position. Some footpegs with a drop (like the Buell ones) could help that a bit.
        OK I do feel for her. My wife gets a sore bum too...BUT...I just gotta say...

If it was some non-biker type of person reading some of these posts....They would make you prove you are 18 to view them.

Comment

Well, let's put it this way....... the last gf didn't mind the Kat 2-up, but hated the ride on the Yami..... I sold the Kat, and the current fwb has her own bike. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
            the current fwb
            I had to look that up

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

^
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                Well, let's put it this way....... the last gf didn't mind the Kat 2-up, but hated the ride on the Yami..... I sold the Kat, and the current fwb has her own bike. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.
                That's pimp status...... Girlfriend doesn't like the bike, so replace the girlfriend.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Or you could just tell her the couch is pretty damn comfortable lol
                  Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                  Current Bikes:
                  1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

just tell her she's lucky to have a break from the kitchen
                    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
                    2004 marauder 800

Comment

lmao last two post back to back sure give me some ideas for comebacks to my gf's complaints. with my pre 600 we could both tour all day no problem, but on my 02 f4i we are both cramping after 45 min. might have a honda for sale soon =\

Comment

Just get a Goldwing and call it good. I just saw 1 at a customers and he had added A/C to it because his wife got hot in the summer. He does own an A/C and heating company, so he may know a thing or 2 about it. It was a 2008 Goldwing.
                        "Don't mess with a nation, that needs medication"- Christopher Titus-

Comment

Originally posted by None2Slow View Post
                          Just get a Goldwing and call it good. I just saw 1 at a customers and he had added A/C to it because his wife got hot in the summer. He does own an A/C and heating company, so he may know a thing or 2 about it. It was a 2008 Goldwing.

REALY!?
                          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                          Tony
                          94 Katana 600

Comment

I had to look up "fwb" too. like that one!
                            Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

Working...
                            X