Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a Suzuki

Finally got a suzuki- not a GSX F- but is a DR 650

< jealous...
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

grats
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

sweet i like the luggage rack with the built in back rest

Comment

I have a DR 350 and wouldn't trade that thing for anything else (except maybe a Husky TE 630). Those DR's are bomb-proof...like the Kat, and you can do just about anything on them except a track-day...and then only excluding fast, long tracks because I've seen several hold their own nicely in super-moto against newer DRZ's and XR 400's.

Comment

I found a a DR650S I was gonna snatch up for 800 with an oil leak, however I didnt see it until after I ordered a new guitar amp from the carvin custom shop....
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I am going to get one of these also. A local dealer can get me a brand new one for $5200 cash out the door without any extra fees.

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
                I found a a DR650S I was gonna snatch up for 800 with an oil leak, however I didnt see it until after I ordered a new guitar amp from the carvin custom shop....
                S'all good. Probably the head gasket which is a known problem on the '96-98(?) 650. Just get the upgraded one, spend a weekend putting it in and you'll have a great bike for years to come.

Comment

Awesome machine man, Dual sports are arguably the most fun you can have on 2 wheels. Ive got a KLR650 and a GSX1100F. I fight with myself daily deciding wich one to ride. The KLR wins out most of the time.

Your DR wont take long to thump its way permanently into your heart. Grats on the new ride.
                  1990 GSXF 1100
                  2011 KLR 650

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet_Hair View Post
                    S'all good. Probably the head gasket which is a known problem on the '96-98(?) 650. Just get the upgraded one, spend a weekend putting it in and you'll have a great bike for years to come.
                    Would but as I said the reason it isnt it my garage right now is right before I saw it I spent 930 on a guitar amp being custom built for me. I will have one some day, but Ill probably go for the DRZ model if I can swing it.
                    1992- project katfighter
                    2005- GSXR750
                    2001- TL1000R
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
                    X