X

Will Suzuki bring out the STRATOSPHERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Suzuki bring out the STRATOSPHERE

Will the bike die or just to much with the merger of VW . BMW has there 6 cyl now out but Suzuk has is a real sport tour looking machine .

Your post makes no sense.
    TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

I think he's talking about a Suzuki concept bike.
      A quik search on Google revealed

October 20, 2005 Six cylinder motorcycles have been few and far between in the history of powered two-wheelers – Benelli’s Sei, Honda’s CBX and Goldwing, Kawasaki’s Z1300 and now Suzuki’s Stratosphere. The Suzuki Stratosphere is only a concept bike at this stage but vapourware is not in Suzuki’s…
      1990 GSXF 1100
      2011 KLR 650

Comment

Highly unlikely.Ok.Maybe if the economy picks up,they may come up with a production-ish version and re check public interest.Just my thoughts and opinions.
        I am the one "THEY" call Ben.
        http://maniccycles.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manic-...69358576434069

Comment

Shades of the CBX and the KZ1300... It would be nice to see it roaming the blvd, but the bean counters usually win and it will forever be a concept... the economy will surly play a part too.
          http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
          http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
          '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
          "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
          "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

I thought the B-King is in Canada and Europe, but not the US.

There are other economies besides the US you know.

Maybe we'll get the stratosphere up north.

Comment

Suzuki stopped making bikes that interested me long ago. The B1250F looked promising at first glance, but it really was low tech compared to its competitors and I have yet to see one. My first Suzi was a '80 GS 550e, then a '85 Madura 1200, then a '91 katana 1100. These are all the bikes I have owned since '82 (and I still own the '91 Katana 1100).
              When it came time to get a new bike, I switched to the Kawasaki camp and got a concours 14.
              Suzuki more or less gave up sport tourers ages ago (don't consider the 'Busa ST) with the Katana 1100 and somehow got into this rut of making HD clones.
              I wish they'd make a sport tourer with a V4, similar to what was in the in the Cavalcade.
              I am really impressed with the quality of my bike and its fit and finish (much better than my katana 1100). Performance and everything else is top notch.
              Still, I wonder what Suzuki could build if they put their minds to it.

Comment

B-king was in the US, if it is still in production now than no it isnt being sold in the US anymore.

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post

1992- project katfighter
                2005- GSXR750
                2001- TL1000R
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post

I just saw the B king at my local dealer in Illinois, brand new, maybe old model year though, I did see some "new" 2009 bikes w/ no miles in there.
                  Last edited by MidwestKAT; 05-15-2011, 03:42 AM.
                  1991 GSX600F
                  1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestKAT View Post
                    I just saw the B king at my local dealer in Illinois, brand new, maybe old model year though, I did see some "new" 2009 bikes w/ no miles in there.
                    The b king is an awesome bike. with aftermarket pipes that thing sounds amazing. never got a chance to ride one but i would ride it in a heart beat if given a chance. i would love to own one of those!]
                    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                    Current Bikes:
                    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I read an article last year stating the B-King would no longer be shipped to the USA due to lack of demand.

I rode one the year it came out and fell in love with it's aggressive looks and huge torque but I can't afford one.

Comment

Working...
                      X