Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The Official Holy Cow Craigslist Ads Thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garbagekid View Post
    I actually just bought a CB750ss last night, from a guy in queens, NY. got if for $800, motor runs great, purrs like a monster. needs a brake rebuild, a battery, and a little love.

he even still has the ad up

mine now >
    Nice! I rode mine into the ground (80K miles) and then sold it, but I really liked that bike.
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

• What you guys are missing is the obo.

The ads I love say 'I know what I have and what it's worth' or 'I don't need to sell it, if I don't get what I want I'll just keep it'. Of course you will keep it, nobody will pay your ridiculous price and this is the second year I've seen this ad posted.

Cheers, Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by KatanaGSX92 View Post
        Nice! I rode mine into the ground (80K miles) and then sold it, but I really liked that bike.
        you know whats funny is i originally bought because i know after a little wrenchin it can be a quick little flip, they frequently go for the $2k/$3k range depending on condition, but now i'm in that mode where i daydream of all the parts and stuff i'm going to do to it and i'm thinking i may just keep it and do the same as you and run her to death

Comment

• I know its not motorcycle related but its on craigslist and it made me say OMG you can't be serious

A LITTLE MORE HELP
          WE ARE ON A FIXED INCOME (I GET SSI BECAUSE I STRESS BAD IF I WORK TOO MUCH) AND MY BOYFRIEND HAS BAD KNEES SO HE CANT WORK. OUR FOOD STAMPS, WIC, A/C VOUCHER, FREE PHONE, AND SECTION 8 HOUSING VOUCHER ONLY GIVE US THE BASICS AND THEY WONT GIVE US MORE CASH TO BUY OTHER STUFF. WE NEED SOMEONE TO EITHER REPLACE OUR CARPET OR STEAM CLEAN PLUS DEODORIZE. ALSO WE WANT OUR HOUSE PAINTED AND DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY PAINT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY! WOULD LIKE TWO TIRES REPLACED ON MY VAN TOO BUT ONLY IF THEY HAVE AT LEAST HALF TREAD LEFT. WE CANT PAY BUT YOUR HELP WOULD BE A BLESSING AND WE CAN CALL 12 TO HAVE THEM DO A STORY ON YOU BLESSING US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bezerker View Post
            I know its not motorcycle related but its on craigslist and it made me say OMG you can't be serious

A LITTLE MORE HELP
            WE ARE ON A FIXED INCOME (I GET SSI BECAUSE I STRESS BAD IF I WORK TOO MUCH) AND MY BOYFRIEND HAS BAD KNEES SO HE CANT WORK. OUR FOOD STAMPS, WIC, A/C VOUCHER, FREE PHONE, AND SECTION 8 HOUSING VOUCHER ONLY GIVE US THE BASICS AND THEY WONT GIVE US MORE CASH TO BUY OTHER STUFF. WE NEED SOMEONE TO EITHER REPLACE OUR CARPET OR STEAM CLEAN PLUS DEODORIZE. ALSO WE WANT OUR HOUSE PAINTED AND DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY PAINT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY! WOULD LIKE TWO TIRES REPLACED ON MY VAN TOO BUT ONLY IF THEY HAVE AT LEAST HALF TREAD LEFT. WE CANT PAY BUT YOUR HELP WOULD BE A BLESSING AND WE CAN CALL 12 TO HAVE THEM DO A STORY ON YOU BLESSING US.
            Omfg can we say useless sacks of flesh.
            `03 Shadow VLX
            `92 Kat 750 Project
            ~M109R in the near future
            Originally posted by arsenic
            Oil's like religion, there's a million of them and yours is wrong.

Comment

• "I'm looking to get something for nothing but it better be nice or I don't want it."
              Getting way too common thanks to the ever-expanding welfare state. ...And you wonder why our government can't make ends meet.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Bezerker View Post
                I know its not motorcycle related but its on craigslist and it made me say OMG you can't be serious

A LITTLE MORE HELP
                i get stessed at work does that mean i can get paid to do nothing but be a fat peice of ****?
                never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
                Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
                confused katana build

Comment

• Originally posted by blitz2190 View Post
                  i get stessed at work does that mean i can get paid to do nothing but be a fat peice of ****?
                  I know right if I didn't get stressed at work I'd think something was wrong

Comment

• So nobody read this and thought it was somebody just trying to give everybody a laugh or maybe get on the best of Craigslist.

Cheers Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by tec View Post
                      So nobody read this and thought it was somebody just trying to give everybody a laugh or maybe get on the best of Craigslist.

Cheers Tom
                      Nope. See far too much of this same crap on my local cl.
                      When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

• What is this thing?

1991 Katana Streetfigher

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyderturbo007 View Post
                          What is this thing?

1991 Katana Streetfigher
                          Like it says it's a 91 Kat. looks to be a 600 due to seat and tail light and it was cut down to make it a one seater
                          ----USMC combat vet----
                          07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

• That's what you have left after you dump a 91 Kat so many times that you can't afford to buy enough pieces to make it look like a Kat again. Instead, you cut off anything that makes it look nice, bolt on some cheap ebay headlights and then find out that you have to abandon your idea of what's going to look cool if you want to put it on a public road.

So you put it on CL and hope someone pays you to make it their problem.
                            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

What is this thing?

1991 Katana Streetfigher
                              Yeah, I saw that hideous thing too. Like a MadMax movie prop !!
                              Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

What is this thing?

1991 Katana Streetfigher

It's worth every penny...............all five of them.
                                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                                ------------------------------------------
                                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X