X

Squid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scout View Post
    Age has no impact on one's inherent squid factor. I'm 40...and I squid from time to time. No helmet, shorts...
    Good luck with that.
    sigpic

RIP CP
    50th Anniv R6
    95 Katana 600
    http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

although I wear full gear all the time... im a squid.
      I dont really care.
      I enjoy dragging a knee on the roundabouts and on/off ramps, wheelies, and with all the tunnels around hear.... well you guys have seen my videos lol
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

The tunnels echo real good when you drop a couple of gears and nail it.
        The guys I ride with know I'm going to do it every time we go through a tunnel.
        I miss my scorpion exhaust.
        Mark me mildly squidly:bunny2
        Blackdog
        DRz-400e plated
        Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog View Post
          The tunnels echo real good when you drop a couple of gears and nail it.
          The guys I ride with know I'm going to do it every time we go through a tunnel.
          I miss my scorpion exhaust.
          Mark me mildly squidly:bunny2
          Whoa... just noticed your on a new sled.
          that drz should still be a ton of fun in the tunnels
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
            although I wear full gear all the time... im a squid.
            I dont really care.
            I enjoy dragging a knee on the roundabouts and on/off ramps, wheelies, and with all the tunnels around hear.... well you guys have seen my videos lol

UH-OH, I guess there's a bit of squidly in me too
            Last edited by PepeBouchard; 04-28-2011, 08:25 AM. Reason: typo
            sigpic
            Pepe Bouchard

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
              Time riding is not proportional to squidlyness.

Let me ask you a simple question. Does the idea of wheelies while lane splitting on a busy highway while wearing board shorts and a wife beater excite you?

If yes. You are a squid.

If no. Congratulations, you are a functioning member of the motorcycle society.
              First off, this made me LOL.

Originally posted by D-new View Post
              I was called squid today...It was by someone who knows nothing about me and for simply saying that I think the Triumph Daytona 1050 was an awesome bike.

I've been riding for 10 years. I'm definitely not a squid. The saddest part was, it was by an 18 year old who has a CBR 929. I guess I shouldn't let it bother me but I hate it when I'm called a squid.
              Most people don't realize that only in America are 600s and 1000cc motorcycle the norm. Many other countries use 250s and or have stricter laws governing when you can upgrade from certain ccs. If we had stricter laws then you wouldn't have to deal with squids like that say **** just because they have a fast bike.

Then again, If we had stricter laws I wouldn't be able to ride my brother's kawasaki z1000 or his fz1
              "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

I wish my friends would all ride smaller bikes....
                honestly I would be happy with a smaller bike for local touring like an XR400
                98 GSX750F
                95 Honda VT600 vlx
                08 Tsu SX200

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                  Ask for their E-bay name..... I'm sure they'll post some parts soon.
                  good one

Originally posted by Port8080 View Post
                  First off, this made me LOL.

Most people don't realize that only in America are 600s and 1000cc motorcycle the norm. Many other countries use 250s and or have stricter laws governing when you can upgrade from certain ccs. If we had stricter laws then you wouldn't have to deal with squids like that say **** just because they have a fast bike.

Then again, If we had stricter laws I wouldn't be able to ride my brother's kawasaki z1000 or his fz1
                  If we had stricter laws, I probably wouldnt ride. If all I could ever ride was a 250, it would be a waste of money. A ninja 250 is a very nice bike, but if that was the biggestI could get, I would never want to waste my time
                  Last edited by Fault; 04-28-2011, 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

Working...
                  X