No announcement yet.
X

front sprocket cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so i just had the carbs off the bike to do some quick lookin at um, pulled the tops everything looked in order, pulled the bottoms every thing looks pretty good, no rust in the bottom of the bowls, so i think ima just load the bike up 2marow after work and take it to the zuki dealer in bloomington and just throw some cash at it

Comment

Ouch... stealership... I can't afford...
      1992- project katfighter
      2005- GSXR750
      2001- TL1000R
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

ya im prolly gunna spend more money than i want to, but its almost warm enough to ride, and people who are cruisin right now are making me uber jealous sooooooo.....time to drop dome dough

Comment

what do the o-rings look like? could be a $1 + Time fix....What did the needles look like?
          '04 Katana 1200 - B12 swap, Holeshot Stage 2 jet kit, 2 bros carbon fiber slip on cut down, 5 deg timing advance, Bandit 1200 rear wheel/180 tire w/ modified swingarm.

Comment

i know exactly how you feel cintidude my cover is toast and i was wondering if the 600 model version is interchangeable with the 750?

Comment

Nothing wrong with my cover. And I believe a 600 sprocket cover will fit a 750. But I'd wait for someone to confirm before buying one.
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

not sure didnt get to indepth with it, but i did find a friend of a friend just outside of town who does bikes/snowmobiles on the side, great mechanic that runs a trucking biz out of his barn, plus hes gunna let me chill there while he does it..... bike should be running 2marow night =D

Comment

I had similar issue, but found out that the cover kinda sticks on clutch pushrod even after all bolts are out. You have to pull slowly and perpendicular to sprocket cover (parallel to ground). Geometry aside, sorry you forced it and broke a bolt. I know that frustration. Hopefully it will help someone else in the same boat.
                  The training of Karate is the training in self-control, humbleness, and discipline in conduct. The attainment of this supreme perfection requires the greatest of patience to fully master. I am here physically for technique, spiritually for philosophy, and together for character. By being patient and striving for perfection will I become physically, mentally, and spiritually strong.
                  -- Walter K. Nishioka, Shihan The International Karate League

Comment

Working...
                  X