• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
    no once its polished it will stay nice for years

i may go this route.

Comment

I'd love to have one of these, but i dont have the tools to make it. Ne one want to make one for me if i provide all parts and $$$ for your time? pm me if you will. time to get on ebay and find a cover
      J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

I would pay for one. Is there anything inside the engine visible through the window that could be polished? I'm just saying the view looks kinda bland.
        I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
        -Unholy m-
        Current project: Un-Katchable
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgreer23 View Post
          I would pay for one. Is there anything inside the engine visible through the window that could be polished? I'm just saying the view looks kinda bland.
          The pressure plate can be polished or painted.
          J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

that is real handy work there but i would have to agree with the jb weld not a good option as for polishing the pressure plate it does look sick i have seen it on bikes before. he next bike i get ill have to do this too
            time to nut up or shut up
            Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
            The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

cool project
              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

that's great, thanks for sharing with pics and everything!
                Are we riding yet?

Comment

Working...
                X