X

People are crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
    Why? Just to simply say you did? Some of us have nothing to prove when it comes to riding. I'm not flaming you bro....but age and experience has taught me that if I want to keep doing what I enjoy for another decade or so, then I have to keep using the wisdom I gained along the way. I learned a long time ago that loose gravel wasn't my friend on visiting twisties frequented by wannabe racers , neither was sand ....which they seem to mix in with their salt around here to melt snow on the Hw.
    But..... if you want to ride, who am I to question your decision?
    Peace

Nino
    Damn, I totally came off wrong there. I wasn't out riding, I was walking across the parking lot from my car, and back to my car. I sure as hell wouldn't ride in this. I was just emphasizing that just because the temp gets near zero (or much below zero, as it has the past few days) doesn't mean it's a miserable place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by PilotC150 View Post
      Damn, I totally came off wrong there. I wasn't out riding, I was walking across the parking lot from my car, and back to my car. I sure as hell wouldn't ride in this. I was just emphasizing that just because the temp gets near zero (or much below zero, as it has the past few days) doesn't mean it's a miserable place to live.
      Whew........ sorry I ragged on ya. I hope we're cool.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
        Whew........ sorry I ragged on ya. I hope we're cool.
        It was my fault. Since the thread is about riding in the cold I can easily see how that's what you thought I meant.

I don't think I could ride down my driveway in this weather without my hands going numb instantly (It's -9 F right now).

Comment

Cold sucks..... but if we're cool....then it's a good thing.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I agree. Single (positive digits) arent super super cold, but I meant interms of RIDING, thats insane
            Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

Originally posted by PilotC150 View Post
              I went out shopping today and I think it was about 2 degrees or something like that. I wasn't cold. I didn't even have gloves or a hat on.

In my opinion it's not "cold" until it's below zero, windchill included. There was no wind today so it was perfectly fine. I considered heading over to the park to play hockey.

Live around here you get four distinct seasons. I couldn't imagine living further south and having "summer" all year round. It would get very boring to me.
              That's just nuts. And, by the way, you do get four seasons in the south. It's just that all four are conducive to human life!

Originally posted by Fault View Post
              I agree. Single (positive digits) arent super super cold...
              And you, too sir are nuts!
              Last edited by Wild-Bill; 01-23-2011, 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
              X