X

2006 Kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Kat 600

saw this on craigslist. looks like good deal.http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcd/2162121576.html
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

don't know why they kept lying all the times they said that it is light and high performance lol
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

That is what I was going to sat... "light"? LOL

Comment

Price looked good but did not see any mileage
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

"rigid perimeter-style frame"
          Really. Just really...

That bike's going to sell to one of those squids who thinks they're getting a budget GSXR. They'll realize their mistake on the next bike night and we'll have one more Katana-hater out there badmouthing the Kat for not being something it was never designed to be.

OTOH, it looks like a nice bike. If the squid doesn't hack it up before selling it there'll be a nice Kat available for cheap before too much longer.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

The 2006 Katana 600 - the sport bike that specializes in versatility.
            The same way a spork doubles as a spoon or a fork but really doesn't do either job particularly well.
            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
              The same way a spork doubles as a spoon or a fork but really doesn't do either job particularly well.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
                Now that one I'll disagree with. The Kat is a reasonably sporty bike. I think we often forget how well it does this. It's not as good as a dedicated sport machine but it's really pretty good. As far as comfort goes, it's no Goldwing or even a Concourse but it's still pretty comfy; as comfy as you can really get without losing all capability as a sport machine. It really does strike a nice balance.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                  Now that one I'll disagree with. The Kat is a reasonably sporty bike. I think we often forget how well it does this. It's not as good as a dedicated sport machine but it's really pretty good. As far as comfort goes, it's no Goldwing or even a Concourse but it's still pretty comfy; as comfy as you can really get without losing all capability as a sport machine. It really does strike a nice balance.
                  I just said it to bust balls. The Katana does ride the fine line between comfort and performance.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Katana

Anyone notice the right mirror is missing?

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X