X

Need some paint colour ideas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some paint colour ideas...

So i want a bright color on my bike cause i want visibility... so i was thinking about neon yellow or lime green haha i love lime green but i dont want everybody thinking its a kawasaki.... i guess im just looking for input and suggestions.

Oh, and please dont say hot pink :PPPPP ahaha
    Last edited by JARhodes; 12-29-2010, 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why wouldn't you want kawi green? It's what every bike aspires to be...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

it's your bike. choose the color you want. let people make the wrong assumption. it happens all the time. my vote is the yellow.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        Why wouldn't you want kawi green? It's what every bike aspires to be...
        Every time I see one of scottynoface reply's I can help be think " why is he on this site" So Scotty if you see this free free to replay

By the way Blue is my vote

Comment

Originally posted by willbdish View Post
          Every time I see one of scottynoface reply's I can help be think " why is he on this site" So Scotty if you see this free free to replay

By the way Blue is my vote
          I'm on here because there are several very intelligent people whose opinions I value highly. Most ss forums are filled with retards who know nothing about bikes, this forum is much better.

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

No matter what color your bike is, people wont see you anyway. But I suggest white.
            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
            Semper Fi

Comment

I'm on here because there are several very intelligent people whose opinions I value highly. Most ss forums are filled with retards who know nothing about bikes, this forum is much better.
              +1 I would have to agree that this is a good reason to be a part of this site.

and for those of us who have been on the forum under a year, like myself, there is no reason to ask why someone is on this site when they dont own a kat, especially someone thats been on over 3 years. maybe they had a kat when they joined, maybe they were considerin one but decided on something else but enjoy the people and info on the site enough to stay. there are more than a few people on this forum that do not own kats, so what? is it any worse of a site for that? I say no. I enjoy info some have imparted, along with the occaisional joust with scotty lol jk. he's a great guy even if we dont always have the same opinion lol
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Scotty... your bike is silver haha.. just messing with you. When im talking yellow im talking about the color of fresh tennis balls. Like super ridiculous bright yellow that would give most people a headache. DD

Comment

Is glow in the dark possible? That would get you noticed.

Comment

A heads up: neon colors are cool but do not last.They fade " very" quick.
                    Alsa has glow in the dark, havent used it yet to say anything.
                    check out ppg bright and bold colors.Lemon ice for yellow.

Comment

I think I sense a little sarcasm there...
                      Originally posted by arsenic
                      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                        I think I sense a little sarcasm there...
                        No I'm being serious, you should check out kawiforums...

As for a color, bright blue seems to get you noticed pretty quickly.

Comment

Seems to me the only drivers that ever notice a bike because of bright colors are usually cops.
                          John,
                          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                          sigpic

Comment

No I'm being serious, you should check out kawiforums...

As for a color, bright blue seems to get you noticed pretty quickly.
                            Seriously! I visit other forums but KR is my favorite... I just like the people here.

Originally posted by Psycho1 View Post
                            Seems to me the only drivers that ever notice a bike because of bright colors are usually cops.
                            Kinda true...

I would do white personally... I ride home everyday at night on a flat black Kat... I've been thinking about doin my main fairings a pearl white for the same reason.

I also think Black with Rossi yellow trim would like good...
                            95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                            Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                            ---
                            I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by JARhodes View Post
                              So i want a bright color on my bike cause i want visibility... so i was thinking about neon yellow or lime green haha i love lime green but i dont want everybody thinking its a kawasaki.... i guess im just looking for input and suggestions.

Oh, and please dont say hot pink :PPPPP ahaha
                              KK's hot pink kat is HOTTTTTT... i know ur a dude an all i really like lambo orange/tangerine. it would look sweet on your bike
                              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                              Current Bikes:
                              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X