X

Katriders leather jacket...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katriders leather jacket...?

I really want one. The old school kind with the patch on the back. I dont have the means to make one and I dont know who does, but I figured someone on here would know somewhere to have them made.

I doubt im the only one, so perhaps someone can do a short run of them and sell them on here? Id be willing to shell out few hundred to have a nice leather riding jacket with a logo on the back. Just my two cents, only else have an opinion?
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Would be interested in one myself.
    Had coats stitched with the business logo on back.Kat symbol would be cool.
    Will look for the business that did mine, not sure if they work with leather or not.Cant remember the name right now.
    See you are from hamilton.I live in new lebanon

Comment

Catch is, everyone has different taste in jackets. Given the fair number of Canadians you'll likely find quite a few wanting padded - insulated leather. Some will want foam armor. Others plastic. Some will want mesh, like those of us in the Southern United States (CA, TX, FL, AZ etc).

I'm ~ 5'9" 170lbs; a jacket that fits me won't be comfortable even on someone else with those height/weight stats.

Not to mention all the "I want to match the color of my jacket to my bike" requests.

I'd just suggest patches, esp iron-on; couple different logos and sizes plus various colors each.
      The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Comment

I'd be interested in buying one. Just offer a few different sizes, in basic black with basic designs and I'm sure a few people will buy.

Comment

Cool idea...

I would be WAY morelikely though to buy the KT patch or logo or whatever and "afix" it somewhere cool-

Comment

would definitely be interested in patches, both small for the front and large for the back.
            probably wouldnt be worth doing whole jackets forsale as a previous poster noted, everyone has different taste.
            Last edited by cintidude04; 11-24-2010, 02:18 AM.
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Talk to Mojoe about getting patches done I don't have the fiscal means to stock jackets in a large enough quantity to make selling them worthwhile.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
                Talk to Mojoe about getting patches done I don't have the fiscal means to stock jackets in a large enough quantity to make selling them worthwhile.
                I kinda figured it would be a large endeavor. And then you have the whole "I want one!" crowd and then when they go for sale no one buys one. Individual patches may be a better idea.
                Originally posted by arsenic
                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

I'm definetly in the market for a patch to put on my jacket.

Am super happy with the Katana hat I got from Mojoe
                  2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Working...
                  X