X

my bike and girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bike and girlfriend

does anyone else on here have a problem with there wife or girlfriend hating that they ride...... i catch all kinda of hell from my girlfriend cause i ride. she grew up with her dad and family riding HD. and she despises crotch rockets. ive been with her for 2.5 years and have kids together..... and its like damn she didnt make it easy for me but she did let me spend the money on the bike and now gives me nothing but hell....

Nope. My wife likes both 2up and riding her own bike
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by poscarguy View Post
      does anyone else on here have a problem with there wife or girlfriend hating that they ride...... i catch all kinda of hell from my girlfriend cause i ride. she grew up with her dad and family riding HD. and she despises crotch rockets. ive been with her for 2.5 years and have kids together..... and its like damn she didnt make it easy for me but she did let me spend the money on the bike and now gives me nothing but hell....

haha get used to it.. i did...

Comment

im in the same boat. i have been with my girl for about 4 years and she also grew up with harleys. he HATES my bike. she bitches about it all the time lol. my response is always the same though. " hey if you dont like my bike thats fine, i like riding better anyways without someone on the back haha" ya she puts up with me and i put up with her lol.

Comment

mines the type if she aint happy shell make sure noone happy...... but like when i go outside to smoke a cig and she comes out too ill sit on my bike and i love the look on her face when i tell her just to have a seat on it...... and the day i started to ride a motorcycle once i was with her [when we met i was in between my bikes so wasent riding] she took out another 250,000 life ins. on me [ i already have 500,000] so if that aint a bad omen i dont kno what is

Comment

Well... similar situation... My wife grew up on the back of a 66 shovel that her dad built when she was born, we have been together for 10 years and married 5 of them... she hates my bike, I should have bought a pig... her dad's opinion is that even a sporty is better than what i have and as long as he's alive she will never ride on the back of "That kind of bike". But i look at it this way... i never have to 2 up And what i want is not up to anyone else.... she respects that and just tells me to be careful... and a plus, i can buy all the gear i want to protect myself without a sigh.
            "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

lol my GF, says the bike is OK....but she prefers harley's.....what she doesnt like about my bike is when i ride it "sporty" lol. like starting leaning and really getting into it...

i scared the **** out of her last week on some curvies. at the end of them i stopped and look at her and her eyes where about as big as the whole visor of her helmet. needless to say after that she wasnt happy.
              03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
              04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
              08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
              10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
              05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

My girlfriend hated riding two up last year (I think she had a bad experience on the back of a sport bike), but after a season of riding 2 up responsibly with me...she walked up and said "hey babe, when are you getting the bike ready? I'm ready to go for a ride!"

Comment

yeah i had that problem but i just decided it was easier to get a new gf

Comment

Tell her that the time to object to the bike is when you were buying the thing, then tell her 'shut the F* up' and 'go get me a beer before I smack you with the back of my pimp-hand'.

Don't forget to duck immediately following...
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Get her a bike! Or at least teach her how to ride!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poscarguy View Post
                        Simple solution...... keep your bike........ tell her that you're now saving up to buy a new bike she and her dad approves of. End of story....and you still get laid.
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Show her the South Park Harley episode, and explain that this is really what normal people think when they see Harleys.

Or just say that if you wanted a cruiser you'd get an M109R, not an overweight, overpriced, overhyped, underpowered, slow, primitive, lumbering piece of crap like a Harley.

Comment

My wife doesn't like to ride. She rode 2-up with me on dirtbikes, and a little scooter, but never on a big bike. She encourages me to work on/build bikes, but she absolutely hates that I ride. I get the feeling that she would be happy to ride all day long on the beach on a dirtbike, but she's not comfortable at all on the street.

The bikes have been around a lot longer than she has, though, so she doesn't have room to complain. She married me knowing full well that I loved bikes and would probably never give them up.
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I cut my rear pegs off... that explaination enough?
                              Originally posted by arsenic
                              93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X