No announcement yet.
X

Winter/cold weather plans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let her sit in the garage.... That is until i think of something to do with her.. Soooo much to do.. But don't know where to begin..
    sigpic

Comment

winter plans include the begining process for painting and all those extras that I've been too busy riding the bike to really conquer.
      Once the snow starts falling, what else is there to do??
      'What do you do with a bunch of kids that just wanna bang their heads all the time?' *tears in eyes* 'You start a revolution ...'

Comment

Hibernate
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Once the snow starts falling, what else is there to do??
          once you go south,you know the rest

Comment

Moving from Ohio to South East Georgia in January. Only a couple months to do all my over-hauling
            'What do you do with a bunch of kids that just wanna bang their heads all the time?' *tears in eyes* 'You start a revolution ...'

Comment

i have a shop to keep my bike in over winter but i got cold weather gear so i will ride as usual. cold dont stop me still rather be on 2 wheels. i just had to put on a new lever for front brake after turning onto a road in town onto another road and dumped the bike. bummer right?? your damn right. anyway just broke a foot peg and the front brake lever minor scratches in the side fairing and muffler. no biggie luckily wasnt doing bout 30 and hanging off the seat a little and keeping it tight. not a scratch on me since it was cold had on my gear. being 10 30 at night never saw the gravel. so got all that replaced and back to riding.
              WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE BIKES!!!!

Comment

i will still be riding, winter isnt an issue in AZ
                99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

I hate you a little delka.

just a little though

Comment

Get a cover and ride maybe once a week. Also getting winter gear. Winters in the ATL shouldnt be too brutal until Feb-March. (*crosses fingers*). Are there any threads on winterizing?
                    Life is like a chess move, you need to make your next move your best move...

sigpic
                    Psalm 121

Comment

doin a frame off complete job. lots and lots of powercoat. '86 gsxr 1100 motor waiting to go in. replace left main fairing, repair or replace the others, and new paint. prolly same scheme but with brandywine candy over the top. have her ready for the Donnie Smith Custom Show in March is the goal
                      99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
                      1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
                      '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
                      Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

My plans... hunt down "the one" - then buy it!

Comment

Actually rode it today. bit nippy in the morning but turned into a beautiful day in the 70's Then put it in the shed and covered it. (Will sneak it out here and there when I can).

Comment

For the most part, riding, if the snow flakes aren't touchin I will be riding. At some point I am going to pull it off the road for a week or so to get it painted cleaned up and if I can find a good b12....it could happen
                            Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Hmmm I'm going to ride it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X