No announcement yet.
X

soo frustrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda go with the saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it, or fu#! with it". Sorry to hear they're screwing you over. I'd go somewhere else.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Like Mojoe, I'll say it again too:

The biggest secret to rock-solid reliability is the stock set-up. If in doubt, can't get it working right, go back to factory settings... Then tweak mildly, one tweak at a time...
      Somebody else on eBay wants the headache of those pods...

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Hang in there duffy.. we still like ya.. alittle!!

Comment

And duff stop asking everyone for advice then not takeing it and bitching about it when shiat dosnt work right.
          corey, i ask advice for suggestions on what i should do, ive set the floats ive check the main jets ive check the piolets ive checked the needle setting it wasnt until i found out they had the wrong needle that i knew what i needed so you can take your advice and eat it. im a student that is in class for 50 hours a week, and not to mention i dont have any money cuz i cant work cuz il lbee too tired for school so im kinda limited on what i can do here, and you know that all my tools got stolen so im even more limited..

..thanks, ill be around i see that whatever i say gets truend in to me being an asshole or just constantly getting shit on, ill talk to you guys later

Comment

You're fine duffy, you know we like ya alittle bit

Comment

Hey duff daddy,Don't give up hope,If you keep diognosing the problem your bound to fix it,Don't lose hope,Besides,I'd love to here what your bike runs at the dragstrip when you take it!
              97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                And duff stop asking everyone for advice then not takeing it and bitching about it when shiat dosnt work right.
                corey, i ask advice for suggestions on what i should do, ive set the floats ive check the main jets ive check the piolets ive checked the needle setting it wasnt until i found out they had the wrong needle that i knew what i needed so you can take your advice and eat it. im a student that is in class for 50 hours a week, and not to mention i dont have any money cuz i cant work cuz il lbee too tired for school so im kinda limited on what i can do here, and you know that all my tools got stolen so im even more limited..

..thanks, ill be around i see that whatever i say gets truend in to me being an arse or just constantly getting shiate on, ill talk to you guys later
                Duff...i aint calling you an ass. you are not the first one to have trouble with pods. the site i frequent for drag racers is full of it. they always have someone selling their pods cuz of the same problem you are having.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Bikes have pods?????????

That was made to make Duffy laugh
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

*hugs* Duffy!!!
                    KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieMav
                      *PUNCH!* Duffy!!!

Comment

The right way to set jetting is on a dyno with an O2 sensor on the exhaust. Otherwise you are guessing (which is not working well...)

Until you know exactly what is going on with your mixture, you are in the dark.

Put the airbox back on with stock jets and then go from there.

PS: I guarantee your bike is sitting in the corner of the shop not being worked on.... jetting is a few hours, not weeks. They either don't have the time or skills to sort the jetting on your bike.

A good wrench with 3 or 4 dyno runs should be able to sort it out in no time.
                        I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                        X