No announcement yet.
X

70 in a 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 45 in a 30 carries the same penalties in wv as a 70 in a 30. only difference is the fine, and the fine is the least to worry about any ticket anyone gets. same points and and same penalties.

i won't bust on anyone with a speeding ticket as i have been there, plus i don't really give a **** enough to shake my finger at someone on a forum and be a hypocrite.

I know many people that won't speed and preach about speeding all the time, but they will roll stop signs, never use blinkers, and drink and drive.

Everyone is quick to brand someone because of a lack of judgement for a short couple moments.

Like ed said wasn't a school zone or through town while sunday church was going on, i am sure he had some reason for 70 mph, like when i got mine 2 lane road, no one around, i have all my stuff in order, insurance from bike to life, apt and car, etc, i was in full control with no danger to anyone else.

I feel for ya ed, my ticket was $231 for fines and court cost and then $200 for the lawyer, but it was worth it, as there was no way in hell i was driving back to robbinsville from wv.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Dude, I'm sorry for saying it was stupid. I didn't know at first that it was on a back road. I myself have opened it up alittle more on back roads then I should. example: just the other day me and a buddy hit about 75 coming out of town.(straight shot and even dotted line for passing) (45 posted I believe ) You should not let it bother you about all the negative feed back. I didn't mean to offend you. If I did I'm sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
        everyone acting higher than thou....so..you have NEVER gone over the speed limit?

Comon guys....

we have ALL done it at least once, he just got caught.

Edit: if they offer you traffic school to erase the points (I know they did for me) TAKE IT. Its worth a few hours on a Saturday morning.
        I fracture a speed limit everytime I ride. Who am I to judge, I'm simply saying "you play, you pay" ...... go take your medicine. I've had my share of legal "interfaces" and you just gotta do what you gotta do to get square again and that's the top and the bottom of it.

just my .02
        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

My new bike is boring at the speed limit. It's boring at 15 over the speed limit.

Ed, I would see what I could do to eliminate the points. If your state is like mine, it's the points and insurance that kill you after such an incident.

You're young enough that your insurance company already sees you as a high risk. You don't want to provide them anymore reason to think so.

Don't let the haters get ya down. You're still a better rider than the majority of them. :

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
            My new bike is boring at the speed limit. It's boring at 15 over the speed limit and going straight ..... :
            .... I concur, sir
            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

your looking at a more than likely hefty fine there sir. Just be glad your weren't in the 100's
              sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

I agree Mark . Does anyone have a sandwich ? Jusaskin.
                sigpic

RIP CP
                50th Anniv R6
                95 Katana 600
                http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by lasunbird86 View Post
                  everyone acting higher than thou....so..you have never gone over the speed limit?

Comon guys....

we have all done it at least once, he just got caught.

edit: If they offer you traffic school to erase the points (i know they did for me) take it. Its worth a few hours on a saturday morning.
                  +1

Originally posted by bigkat1100 View Post
                  i fracture a speed limit everytime i ride. Who am i to judge, i'm simply saying "you play, you pay" ...... Go take your medicine. I've had my share of legal "interfaces" and you just gotta do what you gotta do to get square again and that's the top and the bottom of it.

Just my .02

+2
                  Last edited by kevin2502000; 09-19-2009, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Working...
                  X