Comment

Originally posted by acraze View Post
      Id ride it
      +1
      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
      sigpic

Comment

I love 'em -- gorgeous, fast, nimble. Good knee-dragging, canyon-carving/track-day hard-riding bike, but because of the ergo's (very long reach to the bars, bars set very low) I wouldn't want it for any longer commutes or serious highway miles. Electrics are often wonky, esp. in the wet.
        If it's an 02, it's the 750 (the 1 liters don't show up until later). Which version of the 750 is it?

IMHO: Parts availability is crucial -- I wouldn't buy one unless I had a parts channel available... Now that Harley acquired them, you might be able to source parts through your local HD dealer, which would make owning one a lot easier (MV Augusta dealers are few and far in-between, and getting parts, at least before HD bought them, was often hit-and-miss, with many-months-backlog on special order parts). I'd also insist on a service history (or at least see that they guy has an obvious garage full of tools/toys showing that he did right by it) -- too easy for someone non-mechanical to not take good enough care of it.

Suggest you take a look at http://www.mvagusta.net/ for forum-support & more qualified opinions than you'll find here

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Looks like a 2nd bike to me. looks fun and fast, but not comfortable enough for those long rides.

Comment

You are the only one that needs to like,
            especially if your going to buy one ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
              thinking of trading the kat in on this 2002 F-4...ANY ONE KNOWS THESE BIKES
              Isd get one of those in a heartbeat!!!!
              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:
              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

ya sweet bike , definatly a girl getin bike if they know anythign , for sure a guy getin bike if ur into that :P ,
                its like having a lamborgini , as for a full trade though idk , id want the kat always i think as a bike to tote around on and go everywhere with , the f-4 would be the look at my tight azz shizit bike yoyo cruizin show off around bike
                sigpic

Comment

They're sweet bikes. I Saw one on the Dragon, during the Rally and was looking at it when it was parked at the CROT. The bike sounded really nice
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting on the MV F3 675...

Hopefully we'll see what it will officially look like later this year...

One could only imagine what they'll charge for it... I'm expecting less than what Ducati sells their 848 for...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

i like it

Comment

I would definitely ride one of those bad boys around town.

Comment

Saaaaweeet!
                          Joker
                          The newest addition to the Family!
                          sigpic
                          stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Working...
                          X