X

Made it through my first year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
    Congrats on making it a year so far, keep the shiney side up. Looking forward to riding with you again next Mar on another KR group ride.
    Thanks John, I'm definitely keeping my March calendar open for whenever you are able to get down here again for another Kat ride.

CP, I really didnt want to do any performance mods but I'm planning on another Mammoth trip next year so I'm seriously considering an Ivan's jet kit. Thanks again for all the insight. BTW how does an ignition advancer help performance? My bike has a slight hesitation just off idle when slowly accelerating.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackKat17 View Post
      CP, I really didnt want to do any performance mods but I'm planning on another Mammoth trip next year so I'm seriously considering an Ivan's jet kit. Thanks again for all the insight. BTW how does an ignition advancer help performance? My bike has a slight hesitation just off idle when slowly accelerating.
      i get asked about the advancers often enough that I put it into the Wiki instead -- read this entry (and pay attention to the section marked "Benefits & Drawbacks"):

Your hesitation coming off idle has to do with your vacuum levels being too low (idle set too low, mixture too lean, or minor vacuum leak are the traditional causes). Again, I would suggest you open up the pilot screws a bit.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Congrats!!! Be safe out there.

Remember that those cagers are always out to get us, no matter how long we have been riding. Also, we always face many other challenges out there with things like animals, road conditions and weather.
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X