Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow out deals -just wow

Home
    Showroom
    New Inventory Current Close-Outs Pre-Owned OEM Promotions Product ReviewsShopping
    Online Catalogs Shopping Cart Wish List Your AccountDealer Info
    About Us Directions/HoursDealer Services
    Service Request Parts Request Specials Custom InsuranceCustomer Corner
    Hear Our Specials E-Newsletters Events Calendar Photo Gallery Latest News Customer Survey Testimonials Guest Book Employment LinksEmail Us

FONT.NV_mod_header_text { color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; line-height: 14pt;}FONT.NV_mod_detail_text { color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; }FONT.NV_mod_nav_text { color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none;}A.NV_mod_nav_text:hover { color: #696969; font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; }.NV_mod_nav_text { color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; }A.NV_mod_image_text:hover { color: gray; font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; }.NV_mod_image_text { color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; }Current Close-OutsThis is a list of overstock and left over units, We strive to keep this list as current as possible but our inventory changes quickly. The prices listed are online specials and must be presented upon purchase.
    Category:
    (Any Category) ATVs Boat Lifts Boats Motorcycles Scooters Utility Vehicles Watercraft Manufacturer:
    (Any Manufacturer) Can-Am EZ Dock Harley-Davidson® Honda Kawasaki Piaggio Polaris Sea-Doo Sea-Doo Sport Boats Suzuki Yamaha Year:
    thru Price:
    to Model: (keyword search)
    Boat Length:
    thru ft m Location:
    (all locations) Freeport Massapequa Commack Page: 1 2 3 <<PREVIOUS - NEXT >> Results Found 36 - Page 1 of 3 Motorcycles - Cruiser 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Custom$5,995.00* Metallic Midnight Sapphire BlueBrand New Blow Out!!! Available at Massapequa Motorcycles - Dual Purpose 2009 Kawasaki KLX™250S$3,499.00* Sunbeam RedBrand New Blowout Available at Massapequa2009 Suzuki DR-Z400S$4,599.00* BlackBRAND NEW Available at Massapequa Motorcycles - Sport 2008 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R$7,999.00* Two-Tone Lime Green / Flat Super BlackBrand new Blowout Available at Massapequa2006 Suzuki Katana® 600$3,999.00* Two-tone White / BlueBrand New Blow Out Available at Massapequa2008 Suzuki GSX650F$4,750.00* Two-tone Blue / WhiteBrand New Blow Out Available at Massapequa2008 Suzuki B-King$7,499.00* Two-tone Black / Matte BlackBRAND NEW BLOWOUT Available at Massapequa2008 Suzuki GSX-R750™$7,899.00* Two-tone Blue / WhiteBrand New Blowout Available at Massapequa2009 Suzuki GSX-R600™$8,599.00* WhiteNew Bike Blow Out Available at Massapequa2007 Yamaha YZF600R$4,899.00* Team Yamaha BlueNew Bike Blow Out Available at Massapequa Motorcycles - Sport Touring 2009 Can-Am Spyder™ SM5$13,950.00* Roadster RedBrand New Blow Out 3 YEar Warranty Available at Massapequa(Click to Bid) Motorcycles - Standard/Naked 2007 Suzuki SV1000S$5,900.00* BlueBrand New with Warranty Available at Massapequa Motorcycles - Touring 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan® 1700 Voyager® ABS$15,999.00* Two-tone Candy Plasma Blue / Metalli...All NewHard to Find Available at Massapequa2007 Yamaha FJR1300AE$8,995.00* Cerulean SilverBrand New Available at Massapequa Motorcycles - Youth 2006 Suzuki JR50$859.00* YellowNew Vehicle Blow Out Available at Massapequa *Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
    NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value. Page: 1 2 3 <<PREVIOUS - NEXT >> Results Found 36 - Page 1 of 3

Join our
    E-Newsletter First Name:

Last Name:

E-mail:

Frederick Returns To Race
    August 20, 2009

Army Orders Polaris ATVs
    August 20, 2009

Additional News

2009 Polaris
    800 Assault RMK 146
    Amazing
    August 13, 2009

2009 Polaris
    Trailblazer™ 330
    Excellent
    August 13, 2009

Additional Reviews

Policies | Privacy | Terms | Site Map ©2009 PSN

Did somebody hack your account? WTH?
    02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
    90 GSXR 750/1216
    96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
    87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
    sigpic

Comment

Seriously, wtf is that? If you intended to post that, a link would suffice just fine.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Link: http://www.777crazy.com/new_vehicle_inventory.asp

Disclaimer at the bottom of that page:
        *Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.

-------------

It would appear to be a dealership in trouble, overstocked with old inventory and in need of cash (and/or the need to unload their inventory to get out from under financing charges they are paying on the inventory sitting on their floor). Many dealers get inventory against financing (i.e. - don't put up the inventory cost themselves), and as long as they move the units within a specific time-frame, get that financing cost back (as PAC fees typically); once inventory gets stale, they have to carry the cost of the financing on them AND the depreciation, so it's in there interest to get them out of there as fast as possible. With the current credit-crunch at the dealership level, it's very possible that they have lost their financing for their on-floor inventory, or suddenly found themselves with a very unattractive interest rate on them.

-------------

Now that said, given the disclaimer, they may well be padding their numbers via the doc prep, destination, freight and bike-prep charges to bring them back in-line with typical pricing through-out the industry. Only an email/call will let you know for sure.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I was just in Massapequa like 3 weeks ago. Some decent deals, for sure.

Comment

its probably a rip off
            the guy i buy my parts from is expensive though so i dont shop there anymore

he was asking 50 bucks for a windscreen that was cracked and had a lame as$ sticker on it

Comment

See that a brand new 2006-600 katana for $3,999 ..They had a new 2009 r-1 for $9899 last mo. They are the cheapest in the nation and all other dealerships are mad about thier pricing

Comment

Those are awesome prices for new bikes. I'd be down seriously thinking about buying if I were back in the US.
                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Heh.. I'd be 1/2 temped to FLY there and buy one.. I have friends in NY that would put me up and I'd just ride it back, that is if I was back in the states too...
                  sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                  '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                  '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

crazy freddy in nyc is a rip off artist. misleading ads just to get u in tha door. f**k you fred!
                    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

This dealership is always doing crazy deals last year its was buy a motorcycle get one free
                      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
                        This dealership is always doing crazy deals last year its was buy a motorcycle get one free
                        it was buy a bike 3x as expensive as a kat ,n get a kat free. by tha time you was done figuring it all out,, it wasnt a good deal. of course you had to go there in person to be told all the perticulars of tha deal. so yeah, they suck hard.
                        << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                        KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

I make it a point to avoid businesses that have "crazy" in the name. It's just one of those really big, flashing, neon signs.
                          Pics
                          Pics
                          No pics yet
                          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

sounds like a scam
                            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                            Current Bikes:
                            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

$6k for a 2007 CBR1000RR? NIIIIIICCCCEEEEE!
                              -
                              -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X