Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im kinda starting to hate you... You get the motocycle trip of a lifetime, and just happen to get your teeth cleaned and find a gorgeous dentist! Who the hell goes to the dentist and comes back with a gorgeous girl, that loves motorcycles and is wearing knee pads? Seriosuly, something is right ith this picture, when does the devil come back to collect your soul?
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• Wonderful story and lovely future Mrs! Just wondering how the heck is that dog staying on that bike without falling off??
      We intimidate those who intimidate others.
      Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
        Who the hell goes to the dentist and comes back with a gorgeous girl, that loves motorcycles and is wearing knee pads?

Comment

• LOL... THATS ONE creazzy awesome story...

who woulda thought?

Comment

• Hey, how come that dog isn't wearing a helmet?
            It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• How come the woman isn't wearing any shoes?

Comment

• Good work FD! After riding the Katana all those miles, what things would you change about it for long hauls? Any problems so far?

Comment

• Hot dog!!!!!! Lol
                  1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
                  1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
                  1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
                  2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
                  2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

• Absolutely one incredible adventure of a lifetime!
                    Busa build https://picasaweb.google.com/warezdo...eat=directlink

Comment

• Originally posted by Relheok View Post
                      Good work FD! After riding the Katana all those miles, what things would you change about it for long hauls? Any problems so far?

The Katana to me, always seem to be the perfect bike, it's a lot of bike for the money, reliable, cheap, comfortable, in fact you guys know about mods and all that, but in fact, stock kat will take you around the world...

After 32k miles many off road, path holes, craters, dust, dirt, hwy.... all that
                      and fully loaded, i have experienced NO problems, just wear and tear, chain for the most part, i have not replaced anything to it but...

Plugs
                      Air filter
                      1 Chain
                      Oil
                      Oil Filter (1 every oil change 4000 mi)
                      2 tires (front and rear)

Every oil change i take the fairing off and to a little re-tight on bolts and stuff... i would call it regular maintenance... other than that kat = bullet proof

Comment

• Too bad Suzuki no longer sells the Kat, you could be their official spokesman.
                        It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• The best story on Kat's for sure .Welcome back buddy and congrats on the safe return and up and coming wedding
                          I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• This wedding happen yet?
                            Godspeed
                            CSBA #1167
                            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
                              This wedding happen yet?

Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
                              WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
                              I am here In Colombia with my chica (wow wow) ... and yes i willl be getting Married on September 25 !!!!! (no shootgun involved..)
                              i will start putting pics together....
                              reading, try it
                              89 gs500e, k&n air filter, sv650 rear wheel swap, gsxr rear shock, 06 tank and bodywork, sv650 tail swap,

93 kat 750 v&h ssr2 full exhaust, 99 katana front wheel, a 180/55 on stock rim, post controls, heated grips

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy_nash View Post
                                reading, try it

Yeah, it was a creative bump.
                                Godspeed
                                CSBA #1167
                                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X