Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foor those of you who would like to pursue this:

I posted here first

http://www.klrforum.com/showthread.php?t=9153 but he was not recognized. got a tip to post on HU which I did

heres the thread:
    http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hub...on-forum-51654

there I got mr. crawfords email and mr. crawfords thread with more pics

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508006

If you liked this thread I recommend reading that.

so thats that. lets hope at least one of them replys.
    Last edited by mammut89; 08-04-2010, 04:05 PM.
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• I know the two of them had split at one point.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• i hope hes ok it would really suck if something happend
        time to nut up or shut up
        Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
        The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

• WOW what an amazing RR. I hope you are safe and in good health.
          Mike G
          06 Katana 750

sigpic

Comment

• My one-week trips seem like trips to the corner store now.... what a great adventure.

I trust all is well and he's enjoying 'everything'
            2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
            2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
            1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
            1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
            1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

• HEY BOYS ..I put out a ..SOS ..help NEEDED on them over on the ADVENTURE RIDER .COM ...I will post up if news come in ...charlie... also sent a message to the forum addmin over there .
              Last edited by H-2 CHARLIE; 08-08-2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• UPDATE ....NEWS... of crawford he made it home back in dec.2010 and i PM him to see if he has any info or any way to contact our katrider down south... we will see soon .. charlie...http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=279

Comment

• that post was dec.2009 he has been home for 8 months

Comment

• I pray everything is good wit our boy.
                    Godspeed
                    CSBA #1167
                    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone has been able to make any headway on our fellow Kat Rider. I hate to get people's hopes up, as every time I see an update to this I hope it is him telling us he's fine. Anything???
                      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• this thread is a long way from dead I look for it every time I log in

Comment

• WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I HAVE NO WORDS.........
                          I AM FINE GUYSSSSS

Well, cant help to feel ashamed, did not believed that you guys will do so much just for knowing that I´m ok.

for those of you, that wrote the marriage thing ..... is true....

I am here In Colombia with my chica (wow wow) ... and yes i willl be getting Married on September 25 !!!!! (no shootgun involved..)

I have some million pictures to upload as well this trip has been a journey of a lifetime, and now i have a partner whom loves the road just like me....

Kat my iron horse is in perfect shape.... 31k miles.....

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND CONCERNS YOU GUYS ARE A TRU FELLOW KAT RIDERS....... LONG LIFE TO KATS....

MY EMAIL [email protected]
                          MY NUMBER HOW U DIAL FROM US 011573132341188

I will be here for a while and if any of you need anything on this land....

honk.... lol

i will start putting pics together....
                          Last edited by FDuranCol; 08-27-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• He's alive!!! Glad to hear from you. Congrats on the wedding!
                            Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

• Great to know you're safe and sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the upcoming marriage!!!!
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• alright man good for you.....glad to hear that your ok you had alot of people worried for a while
                                time to nut up or shut up
                                Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                                The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X