Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soo sorry guys but I promise that i will post every picture i have on my camera....

you have my number here in Colomb so if i dont, its OK if you call and curse at me

Comment

• Hey man it's so good to hear from you. You haven't updated in so long we were getting worried. I hope you are doing fine and are having an excellent time. Please share the pics, I know we're all starving for some adventure. I can't speak for the others, but I know I'm living vicariously through you. Take care and ride safe.
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• LOL, most epic trip ever. Go on a kick azz road trip, and find a wifey! I like how you roll! Awesome!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• Way cool!

You had us worried.
          Glad to heard everything is really Ok.
          Blackdog
          DRz-400e plated
          Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

• awesome.....I think most of us had started to give up hope after so long.
            Congrats on the engagement....hope the new life works out for you. I will now be waiting for the pics as promised.
            ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Originally posted by abailey362 View Post
              awesome.....I think most of us had started to give up hope after so long.
              Congrats on the engagement....hope the new life works out for you. I will now be waiting for the pics as promised.
              and we have you phone number now so no slacking
              time to nut up or shut up
              Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
              The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

• congrats and glad all's well. y'all stay safe.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• wow ... we need a ride report ...glad your in love , have fun and congrats .

Comment

• HECK NAW!!!!! FD, Im doing push up and jumping jacks so that when I see ya Im whipping ya tail son.....(Im 6'7 and 305)
                    Man you had us all worried bruh... OH Yea, Im whipping dat a**....lol

Nah, just kidding man...I knew God had you. As you could see from my emails... Glad you found a wifey. there isnt nothing as sweet as having someone to ride or enjoy yourself with...

God bless you and yours all the way around bruh.. Ride safe.. and get those pics up son...

1 luv

Deephi
                    1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
                    1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
                    1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
                    2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
                    2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

• Fantastic news, good to hear
                      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• duuuuuuude , you had us scared. Good to hear youre ok and having a blast down there. Im patiently awaiting some kat pics from washed out roads etc..
                        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• man glad you are ok Congrats on the wife

Comment

• woohoo, bring on the epic pics!

... I always knew the Kat was a chick magnet. Congrats.
                            2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                            2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                            1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                            1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                            1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

• Wow, this is awsome. i've been watchin this thing 4-ever,you don't know the sigh of relief we've all had and now to hear that u are gettin' married, even better. Good luck and congratulations. Can't wait to here what adventures u had. Que Dios te bendiga!, God Bless u 4 those who don't read espanol.... Awsome!
                              Sliminator

Comment

• -Steve

sigpic
                                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X