Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congradulations on the upcomming marriage. Glad to finally hear you're still safe and doing fine.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

• Just spent 2 hours reading this thread. I am in total awe.
      This truly defines the spirit of riding. What an adventure!

Now that your getting married in Columbia, are you going to finish the trip ?
      1990 GSXF 1100
      2011 KLR 650

Comment

• Wow, man, I am so glad to hear your OK!!!

And even happier to hear about your upcoming wedding! CONGRATS!!

I cannot wait to see all the pictures, and to read about the adventures you have had since the last update
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

• Glad to hear you are ok! Congrats on the upcoming marriage!
          If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• Good to hear everything's going well (and then some!)

Waiting to hear more about this!

Comment

• We are so glad to hear from you had alot of peaople starting to worry I figured you were just busy with the sights and babes or in your case babe! anyway good show!
              We intimidate those who intimidate others.
              Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

• Glad you are good bro!!! Congrats on the new soon to be Mrs as well!
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Congratulations! This surely is a life changing trip!
                  In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

• ok so whos gonna call him and tell him to hurry up with the pics
                    time to nut up or shut up
                    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

• Not a thing but a chiken wing...

Ok guys, i have to pick up the ride report from when i left my good friend Crawford, in Panama and develop the story.

I will do an up date this Saturday, stay tuned...

Comment

• We will all be waiting.

guy only has 85 posts and make my 180 look boring as hell.

I remember reading when he was getting hated on for his idea of this crazy road trip.. but buddy has some balls.. and i bet he is giving the to his new lady friend.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
                          Ok guys, i have to pick up the ride report from when i left my good friend Crawford, in Panama and develop the story.

I will do an up date this Saturday, stay tuned...
                          It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• Glade to see you are OK now we see what inspired the trip to Columbia congrats.

Comment

• I just read this whole thread...****ing epic....

Have a ball dude! Looking forward to more pics.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• I was reading the whole RR, its is amazing the visits this thread has 26,212 Views...

I just been living day after day, since i left Colorado did not have no boundaries, no frontiers, been just absorbing the most I can from every moment.

I left with my heart and my mind open for the adventure, open to learn and live, and there is nothing more beautiful than the simplicity of life, see how people from other cultures live, survive, feed their families, do the day after day, and after all... they are happy with what they have, more or less and sometimes nothing, but there is still hope, the human spirit, the foundation of our kind.

See you on Saturday guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X