Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sandman View Post
    Checking out his nipples....LMFAO!!

Ummm....yeaaahhhhh......Might wanna keep that one to yourself next time...lol
    i just realize that....
    LOLOLOLOLOL
    Cīmon, it was raining..... you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
      i just realize that....
      LOLOLOLOLOL
      so... your nipples were hard, and you were wet, eh?

i like where this thread is going...
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Looks real good! Godspeed
        95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
        Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
        ---
        I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
          i just realize that....
          LOLOLOLOLOL
          Updates? Where are you at these days?
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• This thread is EPIC! You by far are member of the year for sure. I will continue to read your updates, Good luck and ride safe!!!!

Comment

• Where the heck are you bud? Give us an update.......
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Hope you're safe....... give us an update. Anything.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• sounds like a dream....for me anyways
                  It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

• 40 pages and 2 hours later and Ive read this entire thread. Amazing trip you have undertaken. I have definetly added this one to my bucket list... well maybe Ill stick to the U.S., and maybe Canada.

Hows the money situtation? It doesnt look like traveling in South America is too terribly expensive... have you totalled everything up? (Or is that too scary? )
                    Originally posted by arsenic
                    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• man that sounds incredible! share your adventure & keep us posted
                      -100% JEDI-

Comment

• Hello? Are you there? let us know what is going on, even with a short "I am ok, just busy"

Epic journey!
                        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

• Thank you guys, everything going well.... collecting more pics for you all, this weekend ill get some rest and make an update with the story...
                          Thanks for been so patience...

have 21000 miles on the kat!!!! like nothing happened.... what a amachine!!!

Comment

• good to hear you are ok

Comment

• Ditto. You make us nervous when we don't hear from you young man.

Comment

• This trip is truely epic. I do not think many of us would have the cojones to even attempt what you are doing. Just awesome...
                                "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X