Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bike, welcome to the board!!!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

You did a great job. I really like the upper fairing without the white and light blue on it, it makes the bike look alot cleaner. Looks like you got bit by the mod bug pretty good.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments. I have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now so I got most of my ideas from you all.
        Yes that is a decal on the swing arm. I think I will go ahead and order the clear turn signals and that is a great idea about the wind screen. I have some work to do still, I am trying to tackle the less expensive things first.

Comment

A real cheap mod is the mesh mod!
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Congrats on the new, looks right.. and bitten by the mod bug already; its definately terminal, no cure, so get used to wanting to keep changing and adding to your bike like most of us do

Comment

Welcome to KR
              Great looking bike and some nice mods you got there

How about swapping that chain guard for an aluminum or stainless steel one?
              -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

i really need to get that shovel off my bike, it looks soo much cleaner and nicer
                "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

Comment

Great looking Kat!!!
                  I realy like that blue/white paint!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by MHolden
                    I think I will go ahead and order the clear turn signals and that is a great idea about the wind screen.
                    Please DO NOT order the clear turn signals from Sportbike Lights through Ebay!!! You can order them directly from the Clear Alternatives website. You will pay @ $10.00 more, but trust me ... it WILL be worth it. I had the worst experience I have ever had with SBL.

PS - You've got a great bike!
                    ~ Lisa
                    2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
                    2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                      ... next came these babies..i drilled the plastic to mount these..i liked how they pointed down instead of straight out.
                      I like the way you pointed these down ... looks different than most ... cool.
                      ~ Lisa
                      2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
                      2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

now that i looked at the taillight of the katana, it reminds me of the alien's tentacle things from war of the worlds
                        " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Finish cutting the shovel off and buy a led taillight with the integrated blinkers from clear alternatives. cleans up the back end even more. I love the way that blue and white looks without the oem stickers. A buddy of mine has a 04 blue and white but he still has the factory stickers, doesn't look nearlly as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                            now that i looked at the taillight of the katana, it reminds me of the alien's tentacle things from war of the worlds
                            The 03+ are better then the nipple of the 98-02's I know it was supposed to be more areo and all, but I really never liked it.. hehe.
                            --
                            Sagan

Comment

opps, double post
                              --
                              Sagan

Comment

Welcome to the site!!! I too, really like the decal on the swingarm, where did you pick it up?? Obviously e-bay has a million, but I thought you might have somewhere else. E-bay never really shows accurate sizes. . .and I don't want too small.

Comment

Working...
                                X