No announcement yet.
X

Sold the kat 2day :-(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just because the baby is gone doesn't mean you have to leave KR!
    You are family!
    You are one lucky man! You and the Wife will have many happy years and with a motorcycle. Priorities first, get that house!
    Thank you for the props bro!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

sorry you had to sell the bike but you gotta do what you gotta do. after you get your house built and get married you can start thinking about what your next bike will be. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by jcv400ex View Post
        I made the wife sign a contract....
        make 5 copies in 5 locations,and guard it with your life!
        WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
        We Will Always remember!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catcha23 View Post
          Thx gang!! I spoke to my future bride last night (she lives in NY) over the phone and she said she was in tears when I texted her and told her I sold the bike She has never sat on it or even rode on it with me before..... she just knew how much it meant to me! She's awesome! Thx again all 4 the kind words!!!!

Sounds like a keeper to me!
          sigpic

Comment

I had thought about selling my Kat once or twice before when I was getting married and had bought my house. I was lucky enough that a second job came along and the wife went to a better paying job.

You will get the itch again to ride and thus you will be back on two wheels. Your future wife will point you in that direction like a good wife seeing as how she knew what it meant to you. Just make sure you get one again befor eyou have kids.......
            I am a Penn State fanatic.
            Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Everybody, say it with me...
              "First Anniversary Present"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                Sounds like a keeper to me!
                My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                I had thought about selling my Kat once or twice before when I was getting married and had bought my house. I was lucky enough that a second job came along and the wife went to a better paying job.

You will get the itch again to ride and thus you will be back on two wheels. Your future wife will point you in that direction like a good wife seeing as how she knew what it meant to you. Just make sure you get one again befor eyou have kids.......
                Yep. You'll be back.
                But don't let the kids stop you from getting a bike either. I got mine after my two were born.
                Last edited by professa_riddler; 07-23-2009, 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X