Sold the kat 2day :-(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold the kat 2day :-(

Well gang, it hurts me 2 say it, but I sold my Kat 2day

I needed 2 get some cash 4 a down payment on building a home and starting a life with my future bride. I let EVERYTHING go for $3400! I had it posted on Craigslist and she sold pretty quick. It still hurts and I'll really miss her. I gave the new owner everything because I didn't want anything around 2 remind me of her. My fiancee is also sad, she didn't want me to sell it. She knew how much I loved it. I'll try to stop in from time to time to say hello, but it may be too painful when I see all the other Kats I don't plan on buying another bike, but who knows what the future holds

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all your help and input on issues that I've had and those members that pointed me in the right direction when I needed help (Thx ThazKat & mreedohio) I'm gonna miss you guys and gals. Be safe and wear your gear!

Pictures below of her in all her glory....... and then she was gone!!!! Miss her already.....
    Attached Files
    [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Yeah... but pic #5 kinda makes up for the pain.
    Now don't be going off and doin' something stupid like not hanging around!
    You're always welcome!
    sigpic

Comment

hate to hear you sold her .. but you definately have a lovely wife to keep you happy .. whatever you do .. hope the world treats you right ...
      so many roads so little time

Comment

Very sad to hear
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that, man. But props to you for doing what you have to to be able to better yours and your future wifes life, even though it is tough. Hope you stick around!!!
          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
          90 GSXR 750/1216
          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
          sigpic

Comment

That was just the next step in the path. I think that path will prolley come back around to motorcycles ..... maybe even something better (Katana gods please have mercy on that last statement ) ...... I think you'll be back, I'm seein' Busa in your future ....

!!!!Very Best Wishes !!!!

BTW .... Go Big Blue
            Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 07-22-2009, 08:33 PM.
            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Just make sure she remembers this gesture when you wanna buy a bike again
              Copngrats and good luck!
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                Yeah... but pic #5 kinda makes up for the pain.
                Now don't be going off and doin' something stupid like not hanging around!
                You're always welcome!
                Ditto!

P.S. If you haven't figured this out, she's hot!
                -
                -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

I feel your pain man! I just went through the same last week. Wife hasn't gone back to work yet from having the baby and the savings has dried out.

Sept 15th I start a new job making more money, big kids will start school(means wife will go back to work!) and I will be getting another Kat!

I made the wife sign a contract....

And don't think you need to be a stranger here!!!

Comment

Bikes come and bikes go. I'm sure there's another one down the road for you. I'm glad you have your priorities straight. .....for now.
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

i would of worked my *** off and still kept the kat but thats my oppinion

Comment

As they say, no pain, no gain. You gained.....

Comment

Your beautiful bride appears to be well worth the sacrifice. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

Comment

Thx gang!! I spoke to my future bride last night (she lives in NY) over the phone and she said she was in tears when I texted her and told her I sold the bike She has never sat on it or even rode on it with me before..... she just knew how much it meant to me! She's awesome! Thx again all 4 the kind words!!!!
                            [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catcha23 View Post
                              Thx gang!! I spoke to my future bride last night (she lives in NY) over the phone and she said she was in tears when I texted her and told her I sold the bike She has never sat on it or even rode on it with me before..... she just knew how much it meant to me! She's awesome! Thx again all 4 the kind words!!!!
                              Congrats man, all the best. Hopefully, you'll get another opportunity to get a bike. You should to it to NY and I would have rode it one last time with ya. Be good.
                              -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X