X

Dropped my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
    Boy that sucks, had the same thing happen to me. Somehow I managed to stop without dropping the bike.
    +1, 2 and 3.they must love bikes,atleast the riders
    Last edited by the wind; 07-18-2009, 06:57 AM.

Comment

bummer, sorry to hear, but would have loved to watch you dance getting gear off!
      sigpic
      Pepe Bouchard

Comment

I got a hornet down the shirt last week. I got it killed while moving, but got stung about 4 times in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
          Had a bee (yellowjacket) hit my neck (my mesh jacket was half unzipped) riding thru my neighborhood I though I had it killed till I hit the driveway and realized it was only stunned and made its way down my tucked in shirt to my jeans. As my wife was watering the gardens chatting with the neighbor she seen me ripping my pants off in the middle of my drive way hemlet & jacket still on and me screaming like a girl under the visor, Beating at my junk trying to kill the damn thing! Yep it got me! Lesson learned the velcro neck strap stays tight from then on!

I am experienccing phantom pain from this,
          May the road rise up to meet you.
          May the wind always be at your back.
          May the sun shine warm upon your face,
          and rains fall soft upon your fields.
          And until we meet again,
          May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
          RIP Marc

Comment

That really sucks!!! I didn't get stung, but I did dropped my Kat 2 days ago. I was coming out of a parking lot kind of fast, and hit a grabble patch, that did it and I went down. Nothing happen 2 me other than a sore elbow, but my left fairing is all scratched up...Any idea where I can get a left fairing for my Kat? Soon enough we'll have to wear Off repelent when going riding...LOL!

Comment

i had a hornet go down my shirt while riding my bicycle when i was maybe 12 or 13. i was wearing only a wife beater. thing got me so hard in my stomach that i jumped off the bike onto the boardwalk near the beach i used to live.

So I had splinters and a hornet bite all up and down my back and chest!. wasn't very fun!

Comment

My God, the same thing happened to me years ago on a Yamaha! I was wearing full leathers and somehow a hornet went down my neck and was stinging my chest. I skidded off the road and dumped the bike in the gravel because I just wanted to take my leathers off as soon as possible. I had 5 quarter sized welts on my chest before I could kill him! I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Just read my sig.... You'll feel better I'm sure...
                  Talk about droppin your bike.... How about droppin it off the trailer bringing it home from the dealer with 1 mile on it.. Yep that's me...

Comment

As if you didnt know you are not alone. One of my helmets is a flip up which i also wear safety glasses underneath when moving slowly in the heat. Was going maybe 25mph and smack right in the face by a wasp which of course stung the hell out of me. I'm allergic as well and my face was swollen for days. This was back when i lived in the midwest. Down here in Az people dont realize how lucky they are that there are practically no bugs around!

Comment

Working...
                    X