No announcement yet.
X

Insurance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My home and auto insurance company (Shelter Ins with (4) autos and house) wouldn't even provide coverage for me!
    Went to Progressive and got the liability coverage required by the state of Kansas for $75 per year. Full coverage from Progressive was around $760 per year. So yeah, I have liability only.

I'm 50 years old with a clean driving record...
    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

i pay 130yr min coverage on mi 91 gsxr750 with 1 ticket (in the last 3 years)

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post
        $130ish / yr with progressive for minimal liability and roadside

Clean record on a 90 kat 600
        Same here, might be a couple dollars more but about the same. Clean record on a 92 Kat 750.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEG View Post
          dam you americans i have to pay 250 a month here in canada......wait a minute DAMN THE CANADIAN INSURANCE COMPANIES
          lol i was quoted at 3600/year. JUST FOR LIABILITY. Then i somehow managed a deal for 741/year.

Comment

Originally posted by parkze View Post
            I'm in Pa with State farm and I have bodily injury on mine, or is that not the same thing?
            Yup.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have full coverage on both the ZX-14 and Cbr600rr and pay right around $800 / year total for both bikes
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

i want to move to usa

Comment

I pay $34/month; roughly $408 per year through State Farm for full coverage with a $100 deductable on my '04 Kat 600. But I also have renters and my car insurance rolled together with it so I get a lil' discount. Plus I have no points on my license and no claims within the past 5 years.
                  Last edited by BoarderBry; 07-14-2009, 11:02 AM. Reason: forgot to put in what I ride...
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Id be rich living in the U.S $3200/year for just liability here and god knows how long it will stay warm enough to drive!

Comment

Working...
                    X