X

helmet clearence sale...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helmet clearence sale...

anyone need a new helmet? on one of the local classified sites there is a dealership that is clearing out inventory. some great deals. all shoei helmets marked down to $250....including a $1200 X-SP Duhamel. that's a $1000 off.
    Soumy's are at $350 and Shark from $200 to $400.

at the very least, it is 50% off. Not sure how these prices compare to US prices, bit I do believe it to be competitive.

I am going to try to get there this week if the weather is nice enough, as it is an hour away and I plan on going on bike. if anyone is in the market for a new quality helmet, let me know and I will see what they have left.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I'm looking for a Nolan N103 in size XL, gray-silver, lava-gray, corsa-red, or black-white, cherry-wine or artic gray (basically reds/grays/blacks). Was planning on ordering it, but if you can find it for under $260 CDN, that will make it more cost-effective through them even after shipping. Examples of this helmet:
    N103 at HelmetShop.com

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

didn't see any nolans advertised, but I will check when I am there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
        didn't see any nolans advertised, but I will check when I am there.
        and where is there ???
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
            and where is there ???
            tell ya what.....if i tell ya, don't be telling any of your friends. I don't want to be showing up and even less choice available...hehe.

It's at Claude St Marie Sport in Chambly.

they pay the tax on reg price suff if you print this coupon.

Claude Ste-Marie Sport 1 (888) 481-8163 | Concessionnaire Produit BRP (Spyder, Can-AM, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo) Honda - neuf et usagé. Vaste département de Service et très grande boutique de vêtements

they don't list the helmets on the webiste except for this one.

Claude Ste-Marie Sport 1 (888) 483-2591 | Concessionnaire Produit BRP (Spyder, Ryker, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo) Honda - neuf et usagé. Vaste département de service et très grande boutique de vêtements.

they say they have over a 1000 helmets in stock.

Comment

Working...
            X