X

My boyfriend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the sliders!

My bf at the time I bought my bike offered to buy me a new exhaust. I'm still hoping I can squeeze it out of him!!

As far as being a younger girl riding a Katana...screw everyone that has anything to say negatively!! I've gotten so much mouth from the hotshots that live around me with their r1's and other assorted supersports, it has just got annoying! I'm a girl on bike...my own bike, shouldn't we get credit for that? Not to mention, I love my Katana! It's one bike I think I'll hold on to forever, even if I upgrade to something sportier.

Just know your not alone! And if anyone has anything to say, do as noted above...kick 'em where it hurts! We can do a lot more with the Katana then what they can do with their bikes. True riders don't judge and will pat you on the back for at least having the balls to ride!

Congrats again!!

Kelly

Comment

Personally, I find nuthin Hotter then a chick on a rocket. Im betting that he feels the same and had to go rub one off after talking to you about it! Dont let that D'bag get to ya hes just trying to mask the PUPPY LUV from ya!
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

[QUOTE=JokerZwild;1749998]Personally, I find nuthin Hotter then a chick on a rocket.QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Then again I find that any lady on a bike is hotter than she normally would be.....
        If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

Nice gift. I think my girlfriend's idea of a gift for my motorcycle would be NOT paying someone to steal it (she hates my bike, a lot)
          sigpic
          »Ross Wendell
          »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post
            Nice gift. I think my girlfriend's idea of a gift for my motorcycle would be NOT paying someone to steal it (she hates my bike, a lot)
            Better dump her now as it never gets any better..... think what she would be like on this subject after marriage
            If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VintageNasty View Post
              Congrats on the sliders!

My bf at the time I bought my bike offered to buy me a new exhaust.

As far as being a younger girl riding a Katana...screw everyone that has anything to say negatively!! I'm a girl on bike...my own bike, shouldn't we get credit for that? I love my Katana!

Just know your not alone!
              True riders don't judge and will pat you on the back
              +100 I respect any one who rides,I say we need more female riders. except for the 400+pound dikes on harley's i think were good on them.
              WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
              We Will Always remember!
              sigpic

Comment

frame sliders FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                  Better dump her now as it never gets any better..... think what she would be like on this subject after marriage
                  She's already made it very clear that she will not marry someone who owns a motorcycle (sells it, proposes, gets married, and buys another one is a grey area )
                  sigpic
                  »Ross Wendell
                  »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                    kick him in the nuts and blame it on spasms from your workout.
                    and explain to him that he won't be needing his nuts with that attitude.
                    Seee THAT'S why I you!!! We must have been seperated at birth I tell ya!!!

That's an awesome gift Jven... does he have a brother
                    With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                    The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                    To the bang bang boogie
                    Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

He's a keeper
                      1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post
                        That's awful.

Yesterday my ex boyfriend text me & told me that someone stole his bike. It was so bad, I didn't know how to help. I feel horrible for him.

Lol, yes he does have a brother, a little brother about 18 I think.

Thanks again!
                        Last edited by jven9; 06-25-2009, 06:18 AM.

Comment

18 is doable!! haha
                          To the bang bang boogie

Comment

Ahaha

Comment

Careful now....

Comment

40something is doable too!!!

we also need pics of said bf!!!
                                Last edited by rydethis; 06-25-2009, 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                To the bang bang boogie

Comment

Working...
                                X