X

My boyfriend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40something:

"As to the cruiser thing. I find that most cruiser owners are posers, not real riders. They mostly just want to fit into the crowd that makes them feel like a bad a$$. "

Though I like what you say about the Kat, I can't agree with what you say about "most cruiser owners". Maybe it's really all about a wheel in front of you and one or maybe even two ("who wants to ride that chrome three-wheeler?"--to quote Bob Seegers) going down the road at a chosen speed breaking away from "the heart attack machine" called "work"(quote from Bob Dylan) that so many are hooked up to. I wave at all of them.
    Last edited by zuma; 07-07-2009, 01:48 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

also, if i cn be so rude.... a lot of old fat chicks ride cruisers... i can probably count on one hand the number of old fat chicks I've seen on sport bikes

since you appear neither old, ugly, not fat, you should be on a Kat, not a lawnchair with handlebars.

See My Garage for mods...
      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Lol, that's pretty funny... & true.

Comment

I will still ride a sportbike when I am old...hopefully I won't be fat.

I get more double takes when people realize it is a chick on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by sassyduck View Post
            I will still ride a sportbike when I am old...hopefully I won't be fat.

I get more double takes when people realize it is a chick on the bike.

Yes, I bet you will ride all the way through, and yes, I bet you do get double takes...but you look right on a bike. You do.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

We have more than enough "post ho" and chat threads. No need for another one...
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
              X