No announcement yet.
X

Anyone speak WTFanese?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would be interested in that since pretty much all of my fairings are shot... Keep us updated about whether you get it or not and the quality.
    Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Chinglish, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
        Chinglish, lol.

http://www.engrish.com/
        sigpic

Comment

(A) I do NOT believe that the bike in the picture is representative of their actual fairings, but rather a stock Katana with still stock [Suzuki] fairings.
          Why do I think that? Because of the Golden Spectro oil display in the background -- this oil isn't marketed in bike shops in China (way too expensive, esp. after shipping). The fact that the Kat was never sold in the 98+ form in China, Japan, nor most of the east-asian markets factors in too. I think it is simply a swiped photo.

(B) I'd be asking lots of questions before throwing down any $$. The first question would be "ABS, fiberglass, etc? - what are they made of and how thick are they?". Most of the Chinese products are very thin ABS, which is good for lightening race bikes, but not particularly desirable for a bike like the Kat (where the fairings take the brunt of any accidents to protect the frame); thin fiberglass could be even worse. The fact that they don't show the Kat's fairings splayed out on the floor leaves me even more skeptical.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

that seems awfully shady, and whenever someone seems shady on ebay, they always give me problems

Comment

I know, I know- I've asked them a pile of questions and I haven't had any satisfactory answers except that the decals will match. My main concern is that they bolt up correctly (mainly around the tail- I can work with the rest) and MATCH the oem color (of my tank). I'm really on the fence with this one. In my experience when something seems too good to be true- it is. I'm not sure I want to be the first one of us to buy from these guys.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Working...
              X