No announcement yet.
X

::flail::

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drain plug is nothing, try spraying oil across the garage while your warming the bike up to sync the carbs because you just finished adjusting valves and forgot to put the signal generator cover back on.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

at least you didn't end up like that guy who poured 2 quarts of brake fluid into his engine.
      Let's go riding!

Comment

I'd just finished rebuilding the front brake calipers on the LTD. started pourin in the brake fluid to flush the lines and bleed it. thought it was takin alot of brake fluid, till i looked down and saw the lake on the garage floor and all over the front wheel/tire. I'd forgotten to close the bleeder screws.
        99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
        1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
        '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
        Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
          I'd just finished rebuilding the front brake calipers on the LTD. started pourin in the brake fluid to flush the lines and bleed it. thought it was takin alot of brake fluid, till i looked down and saw the lake on the garage floor and all over the front wheel/tire. I'd forgotten to close the bleeder screws.
          Let's go riding!

Comment

How about finishing an oil change then leaving your bike on PRI overnight with incorrectly set floats =P

Twice.

-Duo Maxwell
            Ride on, CyberPoet. You will be sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
            X