No announcement yet.
X

Does anyone else...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just make sure I clmap down on the tank with my legs tight so I don't slide forward and don't have any problems. Then again different riders end up further or closer to the tank depending on how long their legs and arms are etc, could just be that the Kat fits me safer than it does some other people lol. I don't have any problems on a 2000 ZX12R trying to hurt me either.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

Nope hanv't had a proble with the Kat seat and the boys...
      Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

I have that problem... but im tall and for some reason it causes me to slide forward.
        Was considering moddin my seat.. i have marine grade foam and i can work some leather with my tools. I did it for my Daytona (before splashing it).. and it was commmmmmmfy on the tackle. The Kat seat is just soo much larger tho.

Comment

No problem here
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

get yourself a jock strap. keeps em high and tight. no worries.

Comment

if I brake way to hard or hit a big bump I get bagged. It might help if you try squeezing with your legs to lift your body up just a little bit like your riding a horse. Only a the few seconds you need when hitting a bump. On cold days though my junk gets really cold when riding
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                so put the "man" on the hump of the seat and place your "berries" one on either side of the seat!!!
                Yeah , 'cept when you start slidin across the seat from side to side on a good set of curves , and one of the boys gets crushed . Lemme tell ya , THAT is about the most distracting thing I've encountered thus far .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

when i was lurning to start up my drive i staled out and took the tank to the boys not fun
                  voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
                  82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
                  83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
                    Boxers are bad on a moorsickle , m'kay .
                    I've never worn anything else and I don't seem to have more problems than anyone else.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

yep, i feel yer pain, and so did my boys over the weekend on some nasty expansion joints, that i was unaware of

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                        I've never worn anything else and I don't seem to have more problems than anyone else.
                        Then either you have no balls , or you ain't doin it right .....
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

If you are hefty, wide-hipped, or have particularly large or low-hanging acorns (or some combination of those), you might seriously want to move to a Corbin seat. It flattens out the seating area and broadens it, supporting your weight across a much larger area and putting some of the weight on your thighs as well, leading you to not weigh down your junk nearly as heavily or as readily (if you're sitting on them, you'll still need to adjust the positioning ).

Cheers
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

lol i had to sell mine. My narrow butt was too small to straddle the saddle. It would almost have me on my tip toes. but yes it was indeed flatter in the front.
                            Joker
                            The newest addition to the Family!
                            sigpic
                            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
                              lol i had to sell mine. My narrow butt was too small to straddle the saddle. It would almost have me on my tip toes. but yes it was indeed flatter in the front.
                              You know they'll build a special dip-nose/narrowed-front version for guys with short-inseams, right? Someone around here ordered one & got it fulfilled through me about 6 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting to see pics and hear a report...

Cheers
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

yeah I heard something about that. but i got it with the bike so i wasnt to heart broken to let it go. It pulled $250 with out breakin a sweat. I wound up liking the stocker so much better. it was a better fit for me. Just gotta keep the boys away from that tank on the bumpy roads is all.
                                Joker
                                The newest addition to the Family!
                                sigpic
                                stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Working...
                                X