X

Don't have a garage anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
    keep the gas tank as full as possible. Outside temps and humidity change much more drastically, which usually causes a lot more condensation buildup in steel gas tanks and exhaust systems. Keeping the tank as full as possible lessens the chance of rust problems down the road.
    I have to agree, it's too bad I found out the hard way and recently had to purchase POR-15 for the remover and sealer. If you can seal your tank now, that would avoid a lot of headaches later.

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
    I got this half shed that I built (got it from home depot) and it shares one of the walls of yours house and you build it right on the side of the house. Comes in tons of different sizes and when I built mine i used snaps and hinges rather then nails so I can take it apart into 4 peices that I can take with me if I move.
    I think this is a great idea and I was looking into this myself. My concern was the perm install but your suggestion is great (snap hinges) so that it can be broken down and removed if needed.
    Last edited by professa_riddler; 05-26-2009, 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
    sigpic

Comment

Buy a cover, buy a lock and keep it out of sight!

Comment

To keep my kat safe I park in the same lot as 2 gixxers. To keep it out of the weather I park in covered parking.

I can't wait till I have a garage
        Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

I live in a house but still no garage..(Old OLD farm house out in the sticks). But the basement isn't finished and if I fold my mirrors in, it just fits through the door. It goes inside if I am not gong to ride it the next day...otherwise, it gets parked on the patio right by the back door.

Comment

ive been parking in the kitchen.lmao my wife has just gave up man i love that woman.

Comment

Working...
            X