No announcement yet.
X

Ipods - Unsafe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use mine as much as possible. my drives are usually half hour or longer 1 way and it's long and boring w/ just exhaust and wind noise. i wear ear buds that just about cancel the wind noise, however, if i pull up next to my dad on his bike, i can talk to him and hear him just fine. the music def makes the ride better. how often do you listen to a whole song in u'r car?? i get through about 60% of the song in the car and change it.. i love it on the bike and will wear it as much as possible.
    my garage:
    96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
    03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
    97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by mjangus89 View Post
      I have a case on my ipod so when it is in my pocket i can feel from the outside of my jacket, the "wheel" of the ipod. I can find the bottom of it and press to pause, or feel the left or right side of the "wheel" to skip songs. The only thing that sucks is adjusting the volume, i have to pull my glove off and reach in my pocket to do that.
      I have a small MP3 Player with a clip so I wear it on my mesh cuff strap (throttle side) like a wrist watch for easy access.
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I'm a rock, metal, screamo, hardcore guy. I usually listen to the song until the breakdown/bridge then i switch it. After that it is usually just another chorus anyways.
        I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
        Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
        My prayers go out to his family & friends.
        He is the best there was and ever been.
        RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

Working...
        X