X

windscreens -go big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windscreens -go big

which screen is taller , zero gravity - sport touring or -sr ,or doublebubble

The dimensions should be on their site...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Doubble Bubble not available so says Zero Gravity's web site. Only Sport Touring and SR wind screens.

However, no deminsions are given even though the SR looks to be an OEM replacement.

If you realy want to go big, go with Eagle Screens out of Australia.

Let me see if I can find my post and pics that went with it from a few months ago.

OK, I found it. Scroll down a bit.

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
      and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
      Last edited by squiggy; 04-18-2009, 01:43 PM.
      How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
      How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
      How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
      How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

the sport touring screen is bigger. the SR is the same dimensions as stock. the Sport touring is much taller. and double bubble is not available for the kat
        2004 Katana
        GO OWLS!!!

Comment

No DB for Kats? That sucks, if they have them for the Ninja 500 you could order that and cut it like the stocker. The ST is taller, but double bubbles are sick. They like to fade dashes though.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

well the MRA SPOILIER screan looks to be cool and the extra wind block im looking for . im 6"6 -240 so i will price it out ... its just over 75-80 i get down on the tank to get out of the wind....thanks guys

Comment

No DB for Kats? That sucks
              yeah, i'd say it's cause the kat's dont really have the proper screen shape for a double bubble. it's not really a sporty windscreen, and having a double bubble would look really weird in my opinion. it's too upright, and the shape is odd
              2004 Katana
              GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X