X

TICKET ASSURANCE... Pays your ticket fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TICKET ASSURANCE... Pays your ticket fine

You pay a monthly fee and they pay the ticket/in pounding fee etc...
    Hmmmm Might be a good choice for motorcyclists!

Find TicketAssurance.com and thousands more domains for sale on the biix Marketplace. Get your perfect domain today so you ensure your success tomorrow!
    Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

that cant be real

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
      that cant be real
      That's what I thought, till they had a segment about it on the local news! Turns out it's legit!
      Last edited by ctrailfreak; 03-01-2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I would rather fight the ticket just to not have it on my record.

Comment

by the time you are done paying a year of it, its the same as paying your own ticket. just dont get one to begin with
          97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
          94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by 4g vtec View Post
            just dont get one to begin with
            The fine might be taken care of, but that point on your record is still gonna hit ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamic View Post
              I would rather fight the ticket just to not have it on my record.

Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:
              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

It's not for me either.... I have a perfect driving record and don't want to pay higher insurance or have points taken from my DL.

I just thought it was kind of strange that a company would try to cash in on speeders and flop it around as a good idea to the States because they would get their revenue paid, instead of people trying to fight it or just not paying it.
                Now watch our good ol Government try to enforce us to carry this Insurance so they get paid on all the tickets they dish out, as a new source of income.

Comment

that reinforces bad driving habits

im not keen on the idea
                  Last edited by il_ragazzo; 03-02-2009, 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                  Tony
                  94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
                    The fine might be taken care of, but that point on your record is still gonna hit ya.

Save your money and spend it on a track day, then you can speed all you want. Or buy a GoPro camera from Jimmy, then go to the track and show everybody how fast you are.
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

I would only pay the ten bucks a month if they wanted to pay for my insurance bill sounds like a fair trade with the promise that I never get a ticket that I can't beat in court. Find me a service that does that.

Comment

Some more snooping:
                        Site expires in December (2009).
                        No information listed on the domain registration that can easily trace back to the outfit, and just a PO Box listed on their own website.
                        Someone is getting rich... And is protecting themselves from easily being served with a class-action suite. Plus, it's self-limiting payouts (because if you get too many tickets, you lose your license).

As for the video on the site (Speeders, Tampa, FL): If you drive 55 in that zone outside of rush-hour, you'll get run over and be a nuisance for the rest of traffic.

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
                        CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
                        The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

It's not for me either. I insure 3 drivers, 5 bikes, and four trucks. The court fine
                          is the least of my worries. Just 1 ticket can cost hundreds for several years if traffic school isn't an option.
                          Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.

A Harley rider spends $1000 on leathers and wears a beanie helmet. A sport bike rider spends $600 on a helmet and wears shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeywrench View Post
                            Just 1 ticket can cost hundreds for several years if traffic school isn't an option.
                            Ditto. Luckily I get a ticket every year and a half, and in KY you can do traffic school once every year

I've got a good rotation going...
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                            X