X

Lake county fl riders and others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake county fl riders and others

Hey everyone Ihave been thinking about starting this thread but didn't know what really to post ..

so here it is myself and about 8 other bikes have started to ride almost every sunday out in the ocala forest we have very fast paced rides as well as just sunday drives everyone is welcome to join us we try and meet around 8am in EUSTIS FL at the 711 off of hwy 19 and hwy 44 near the fair ground if anyone knows where that is if your interested in riding let me know PM me and we can exchange info and meet up take care ride safe and hope to see you all out there
    I MAKE THE ROAD BEG FOR MERCY.... THEN I GO FASTER !

I,m in let me know when!!!!
    I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

Just FYI to some of you:

The Ocala Sunday morning rides often include tragedy (wrecks, injuries, deaths) because of the testosterone poisoning often involved with some of the rider packs, and the fact that they don't tend to scope out the route for sand, oil, etc. before they go ripping through various sections. A lot of riders from Tampa Bay attend (or used to) and it's common to see notices of riders down on the local boards as a result. If you do attend, please, ride at your own pace and don't let the mentality of the ride & riders push you beyond your limits.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
      CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
      The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

[quote=The CyberPoet;1659157]Just FYI to some of you:

The Ocala Sunday morning rides often include tragedy (wrecks, injuries, deaths) because of the testosterone poisoning often involved with some of the rider packs, and the fact that they don't tend to scope out the route for sand, oil, etc. before they go ripping through various sections. A lot of riders from Tampa Bay attend (or used to) and it's common to see notices of riders down on the local boards as a result. If you do attend, please, ride at your own pace and don't let the mentality of the ride & riders push you beyond your limits.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
        CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
        The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.[/quote
        just as poet has said safty is first as well as being group frindley .. there are alot of stupid riders out there that do ride out of there means .. if you want to ride tripple digits fine let us know we will let you ride up front and meet you at the end of the road the guys that I ride with are from all types of riders and most of them have sence but we do urge your better judgment in your riding ablitys ... rememember it's better to get home and to have had fun on your ride than to be 6' under I have seen the wrecks and the stupid riders ... I DON"T WANT THIS OR ANY OF OUR RIDEs TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN

Comment

going for a ride this sunday pm me for the details

Comment

hey you guys drag ya asses up to north fl sautrday for a poker run to support a local family that has a 2 y/o with leukemia
            see my north florida poker run thread....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X