No announcement yet.
X

How come Kats get bad mouthed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter WHAT you ride... If you're on a 636, the Gix6 guys will talk crap about it. If you're on a Gix6, the R6 guys will talk crap about it...

I get morons telling me that I'm nuts for having a MilleR. "Yo, why would you buy that thing? The Gix1k is a lot faster and lighter!"

Most sportbike owners (notice I didn't say riders) are idiots. Sad, but true... No rider I've met would put down ANYONE else's bike... It's got two wheels and a motor... Good enough for me...

I'll criticize the Katanas, just as I'll criticize anything else. Personally, the Katana's just not the right bike for me. The two Kats I have owned were good to me and I learned a lot about riding on them. They aren't what I'm looking for from a motorcycle, but for people for whom the Katana is a great match for, more power to them! They're great bikes so long as you don't care about their limitations. EVERY bike has limitations or negative traits about them though. (Well, except for the Tuono...)
    -Steve

Comment

Well, except for the Tuono...
      And my Futura
      Ron
      MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

the bottom line is that the male ego wont allow anyone to have a bike equal to or better than thiers no matter what it is(in their own mind)

now it is the same for us oh a gixxer is no better than our kats because...
        if you are happy with your bike then dont worry about shite talkers...
        they dont deserve your company
        -Jon

Comment

I love my Kat and I could'nt give a shiate what anybody else says :bigfinger so there!!
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Another thing to remember....

If you are big and look scary, most people won't say much to you.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
            X