X

New parts for sale!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New parts for sale!!!!!

I am now a dealer for lots of katana aftermarket parts. Including Rear sets. 520 conversion, brake lines, gas caps and more. Please visit my site your hook up in katana parts.

SCR MOTORCYCLES KATANA PRODUCTS. Reasr sets, sprockets, cowls, sliders, brake lines, clutch kits, gas caps.

you may have to clear cache/ refresh page to view items if you have visited my site before.
    Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 01-27-2009, 01:48 PM.
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

some of your links are dead. (check the buy now buttons on the rear sets.)

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

they all work when i click them
      Katana Frame Sliders
      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

wierd

the 98+ 750 and 600 buy now buttons don't work for me. Oh well. I don't even have a 98+ Kat, I was just clicking it to see if you had more pics of the rear sets.

good to see new products for our Kats. What's the adjustability like on the rear sets?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
          the 98+ 750 and 600 buy now buttons don't work for me.
          Very nice products, though.

Comment

dont understand why i tried closing out and restarting and they still work for me
            Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

I just restarted and cleared out my cache, cookies, etc. and still no go on the post links.

Maybe you could put them together (if they're the same price) and just have people leave a note on which set they need.

Comment

ill be down for some rear sets and frame sliders when they are released.
                question though, what company makes the rear sets and are they adjustable?
                Last edited by mreedohio; 01-27-2009, 04:03 PM.
                Chrome Project Part 1
                http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

Working for me Braunstein82. Nice stuff man.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Braunstein82, it looks like a div is getting moved over the buy now buttons in Firefox making them unclickable. It works fine in Internet Explorer. It's always a pain designing for both of those browsers.

Site looks good. You caught my attention with the sliders. First time I ever saw them for a Kat.

Comment

there adjustable to the point you can adjust the hieght of the lever as on a stock set but not adjustable so you cant move the entire set position. But maybe down the road i can design a piece for relocation options.
                      Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

Dude, you need to clear with me use of my copyrighted product pictures, and should set up a reseller agreement for stuff of mine you intend to resell.

Grrr...
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

The buy now button is working fine for me now!

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
                            Dude, you need to clear with me use of my copyrighted product pictures, and should set up a reseller agreement for stuff of mine you intend to resell.

Grrr...
                            =-= The CyberPoet

will definatly just take them off the site, you said i could sell them over a year ago on my site and offered me a very small discount, i was just trying to help promote your product, but i dont appreciate you coming at me like im doing something wrong. Sorry if there was some type of confusion, but i will remove them immediatly.

and incase you didnt notice they have been on my website for a year now
                            Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 01-27-2009, 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82 View Post
                              there adjustable to the point you can adjust the hieght of the lever as on a stock set but not adjustable so you cant move the entire set position. But maybe down the road i can design a piece for relocation options.
                              too bad they aren't adjustable. I'll wait and see what future designs you come up with.
                              Last edited by chinto; 01-27-2009, 10:08 PM.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X