X

it's kinda funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's kinda funny

to think about the difference in the power band on my jeep as opposed to the 750, both six gears. I can start the jeep from a stop in fourth, it's kinda funny! i dont know, i can't think any more, too much studying!
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die"
    Where's Waldo?
    sigpic

hang in there buddy! almost winter break! what are you studying? im currently studying environmental engineering at ucsd

Comment

business admin ugh
      "Too weird to live, too rare to die"
      Where's Waldo?
      sigpic

Comment

but the jeep doesnt do well at 130-140 mph. But you gotta love low-end torque. My dodge dakota is a 5-speed and i can pull out in 3rd
        Currently Riding:
        1995 Katana 600
        V&H Exhaust
        Jet Kit

SOLD
        2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
        1987 XV700 Bobber
        REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

i can pull out in third in my fire bird i just have to work the clutch a bit more :P
          voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
          82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
          83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Pointless measure really,

We cud pull off in 5th on our kats if we really wanted... the clutch wouldnt like it tho!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob35 View Post
              We cud[sic] pull off in 5th on our kats if we really wanted... the clutch wouldnt like it tho!
              Yes, you can, and no, the clutch won't like you if you do it repeatedly. When I taught riding (former German riding instructor), clutch control and the ability to get moving without feeding in any throttle was the most crucial part of the basic skills set, and a step you had to pass before we'd even think about working on shifting and parking lot practice.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

my old spec-v would pull from a dead stop in sixth...and I KNOW it was horrible for it. Saw another one do it, and just had to try. It pulled pretty dang hard!!

side note, just finished my art final, now i get to start my OTHER art final, then sign up for more art classes lol

Comment

Business Administration... I'd rather die. I get delusional when I even think about the stuff you guys study..

Comment

Originally posted by dragoncutlery View Post
                    i can pull out in third in my fire bird i just have to work the clutch a bit more :P

i didn't pull out, now I have three...Oh you guys are talking about soomething else aren't you?
                    R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Originally posted by JZ67 View Post
                      i didn't pull out, now I have three...Oh you guys are talking about soomething else aren't you?

You call your's a firebird?

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                      X